True Demon Route
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Think P3P's easiest mode for RPG's(Or maybe the easiest mode from The 3rd Birthday.).
For fighting games, something simple enough like Dissidia, while still being a good game.

Haven't really tried any other genres, so feel free to recommend stuff from that as well, as long as its easy enough.

I wouldn't mind tough games but i dunno how to use cheats on my psp to simplify them slightly (X2 exp gain or infinite money, for example.)

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
Gore said:
Half-Minute Hero is easy as shit and a pretty cool guy.
Oh god the horror ;_;
That game was so painful to play.

@OP - Lunar Silver Star Harmony, the PSP remake, is quite easy of an RPG. I managed to stall the boss battle where you couldn't win for an hour and 10 minutes before I checked online and saw that I had to lose that battle to progress.

Anne Noise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jolan said:
Gore said:
Half-Minute Hero is easy as shit and a pretty cool guy.
Oh god the horror ;_;
That game was so painful to play.

@OP - Lunar Silver Star Harmony, the PSP remake, is quite easy of an RPG. I managed to stall the boss battle where you couldn't win for an hour and 10 minutes before I checked online and saw that I had to lose that battle to progress.

Silver Star Harmony was painful to play. SUCH SLOW TALKING. SUCH SLOW TAAAALKINNNNNG.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Track down the LCD game of Alladin. My mother bought it with the money I'd been saving for Super Metroid (and a few things for herself in River Island, the thieving bitch) when I was a kid and it's the easiest game in the universe. You press start. The rest will take care of itself. See, the enemies attack by throwing their swords like boomerangs. You're meant to dodge them so they hit the enemies on the rebound instead. But there's a key flaw in the design. You have infinite health. Enemies do not. Even the final boss. So even if their swords hit you, they'll still hit the enemies too. So once you press start, you can go make yourself a sandwich and the game will actually complete itself while you wait.

Top that.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Blaze163 said:
Track down the LCD game of Alladin. My mother bought it with the money I'd been saving for Super Metroid (and a few things for herself in River Island, the thieving bitch) when I was a kid and it's the easiest game in the universe. You press start. The rest will take care of itself. See, the enemies attack by throwing their swords like boomerangs. You're meant to dodge them so they hit the enemies on the rebound instead. But there's a key flaw in the design. You have infinite health. Enemies do not. Even the final boss. So even if their swords hit you, they'll still hit the enemies too. So once you press start, you can go make yourself a sandwich and the game will actually complete itself while you wait.

Top that.
You know this is the PSP section, right?

Anyway @OP any reason for playing really easy games? Where's the challenge?

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
prowler_ said:
Blaze163 said:

Top that.
You know this is the PSP section, right?

Anyway @OP any reason for playing really easy games? Where's the challenge?

i don't play for the challenge(except in some rare cases), just to have fun and maybe potentially enjoy a good story along the way

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, I'm not much of a gaymer, more-so a creator.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    @SylverReZ Syl my beloved :bow: gm
    +1
    It is friday
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Last time I played a game was hmmm... can't exactly recall. :wacko:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: I wish I could play chess well