Hacking Looking for software that can download .PKG's (DLC, Updated, Full Game trials) etc.

DeeAce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been looking everywhere for a software where you could download DLC, full game trials, PS2, PSX, Game Updates based on the "game serial number" or if you searched for the game title itself.

This has nothing to do with piracy, it's not possible to play any of the games other than in trail mode, it's just meant to be easier to download the .pkg install files from the Sony servers in one place.

I would be so happy if someone could lead me in the right direction (and if this is placed in the wrong category, feel free to move it.

So far I have tried;

* PS3 Game Updates (But it lacks the GUI that I was used to, and it only has game updates).

I know Aldostools has something like this, but I haven't found anything, installing (all or almost all applications by him so far).

Please help me find this highly usable piece of software!

Thank you in advance!

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've been looking everywhere for a software where you could download DLC, full game trials, PS2, PSX, Game Updates based on the "game serial number" or if you searched for the game title itself.

This has nothing to do with piracy, it's not possible to play any of the games other than in trail mode, it's just meant to be easier to download the .pkg install files from the Sony servers in one place.

I would be so happy if someone could lead me in the right direction (and if this is placed in the wrong category, feel free to move it.

So far I have tried;

* PS3 Game Updates (But it lacks the GUI that I was used to, and it only has game updates).

I know Aldostools has something like this, but I haven't found anything, installing (all or almost all applications by him so far).

Please help me find this highly usable piece of software!

Thank you in advance!
PSNStuff should work out for you! ^_^

DeeAce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bimmel, you Sir, should aquire a Gold medal! This is exactly the software I was looking for!

Thank you so much! :grog:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr