Looking for Set of Old Games

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by Katalyst, Jan 31, 2007.

Jan 31, 2007
  1. Katalyst
    OP

Member Katalyst Johnald Everyperson

United States
    As a kid, I loved every one of these games (hence I've got all the original NES cartridges, minus Deja Vu II which never made it to NES afaik). I've got the roms as well and at one point I had all the Windows ports of them as well. But alas, that was back in the day and I most likely got rid of them and didn't think to throw them on a CD/DVD. It's not often I ask around for certain games since I can usually find most myself, but a good majority of my sources failed and since it's pretty old, it's not like it gets regular rotation around the internets. So I ask GBAtemp members: Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of where I could retrieve these games (the Windows ports) or even send them to me (file transfer or upload service) being that these games are just a couple hundred kilobytes (meg or two at the most)? I did happen to come across Shadowgate so that's 1/4 so far.

NOTE: This is not a warez request (I think [​IMG]) since this is abandonware and I've actually already found all of them posted to an abandonware download site (link), but, that particular site asks for a $4.95 payment a day to cover maintenance costs for the server.

EDIT: Wrong forum, didn't notice it until I hit post topic [​IMG] Please move to "Off Topic"

EDIT2 Nevermind, ignore this thread. After some hardcore looking, I finally did come across all of em.

2. thegame07

Member thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    ........... sorry i get what you mean now [​IMG]

3. Katalyst
    OP

United States
    I'm not asking for roms though [​IMG] I need the PC ports ;p

4. Farami9

Member Farami9 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Im guessing you have tried ebay but shouldnt there be huge old school mac groups on the net... I'll ask one of my friends and I'll get back to you

I don't think he could part with the games though

5. Katalyst
    OP

United States
    Yeah, I've already accepted the fact that I probably wouldn't get any physical copies as of now. So a .rar of the files would be fine if he's already got original copies.