Looking for people to work in Games and stuff.

Discussion in 'GBAtemp Art Studio' started by Gizametalman, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Gizametalman
    OP

Gizametalman GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 18, 2015
    Mexico
    D.F. - Zona Cero.
    Hi. I'm an artist looking for Interested AND SERIOUS people who'd like to work into something great.
    Mainly people with lots of free time.
    And I mean: LOTS OF FREE TIME

So, basically. I've designed stuff for various Game companies (small mobile companies) and for Comic Book Writers.
    But I'm also a Writer and an Artist. And I'm looking for guys who'd be interested in creating small but great games for Mobile and Desktop devices. Either be programmed in Java or Unity (or whichever is the easiest to code with)
    I'M NOT LOOKING FOR GUYS TO MAKE THE JOB FOR ME OR ANYTHING ALONG THOSE LINES.

I'm looking for persons who's interested in creating Working Experience for future projects with other people, and maybe get paid for our job together (depends on how succesful our project will be, as long as I find someone interested)

The kind of people I'm looking for must be:
    - Artists or Designers.
    - Coders/Programers with knowledge (certainly, I admit that most of you guys have more experience with this than I do, but I'm working in changing that)
    - Writters
    - Creative people
    - Preferably with previous experience (preferably but not necessary)
    - From any nationality.
    So if you're one o those guys, please drop a comment.

Further details in the project will be discussed if I gather the required people. The more people, the better.
    Remember: No payment for now. Just to gather experience for future projects... AND FOR FUN.

If you rather to be more in contact, PM me.

Last edited by Gizametalman, Oct 8, 2016
    KiiWii likes this.
  2. TheRedfox

TheRedfox Admire our great leader ;o;

May 17, 2012
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    Nope
    A Facebook page to communicate :mellow:

3. Gizametalman
    OP

Dec 18, 2015
    Mexico
    D.F. - Zona Cero.
    Hmmm...

4. Ethevion

Ethevion Wannabe Artist

Sep 23, 2010
    Canada
    I can do art/design and also have some experience with Construct 2.

5. DeslotlCL

DeslotlCL GBAtemp's Saint Holy Sword Dragon

Oct 28, 2015
    Chile
    under your bed
    Well, i'm a furry artist and character designer, but my art style wouldn't meet your projects high standards...

Wish you luck with your projects :)

6. rikumax25!

rikumax25! Keyblade Wielder

Apr 21, 2016
    Costa Rica
    IM studying software deveplopment and i've known some of Unreal and Unity usin c, c++ and c# (also im into web development).
    Experience: ive done some test apps and my first "comercial Project" (its freeware) that allows people with hand problems to aid themselves with exercises through hand movement detection, will be out next year

7. Gizametalman
    OP

Dec 18, 2015
    Mexico
    D.F. - Zona Cero.
    Cool! kinda liking the enthusiam. Didn't thought this'd work tough :)
    Now lemme tell you about what I have mind.
    I'd like to gather people interested in games for various platforms. Assuming that Java covers a wide range of Hardware compatibility, it wouldn't be necessary to use fancy IDE's (unless we intend to)

A brief history of the project:
    I'd like to create games with a story, with morals, with impact, with philosophy... good games. Games that anyone can play, in any device.
    Simple games in mechanics but complex in art, story and goals. That's why I'm looking for people with previous experience, but remember that is not required. In fact, this project (our project) aims just for that, to have fun, and to get experience for ourselves.

As to now, I have some ideas in floating in my mind, but before getting into any more details, I'd like first to gather the required people, so we can discuss OUR ideas together INTO something good and satisfying.

Disclaimer 1: No payment, just to gather experience, just to have fun. And if you'd like to help, drop a comment.

Disclaimer 2: I'd love to have a wide team. A team conformed by "directors" or "leaders". For instance:
    - A small group of people who'd do all the code.
    - A small group of people who'd compose music.
    - A small group of people who'd make all the art.
    - A small group of writters.
    I know this may sound very ambitious for many people, specially for those who does not have previous experience.
    But based in
    my personal working experience it's better to lead things this way.

Disclaimer 3: I've had a lot of bad experiences, so I wouldn't like to make those things that did to me.

Disclaimer 4: SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT, also, in my personal experiences, I've learned along the way that rushing things is not gonna work for ANY project.
    So, our work will take some time to be completed. Trust me, is better to have a real action plan and perform it at it's own pace.

Last edited by Gizametalman, Oct 10, 2016