Project Looking for new project to work on... any ideas for 3ds homebrew that haven't been done yet?

toomuchfreetime

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wanting to start up a new project but I can't think of what I should start, any ideas? I'm trying to make something that hasn't been done/contributes to the community in some way :P

XRTerra

What if instead of ohio, it was kai cenat land
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why don't you try downporting the snes virtual console emulator to old 3ds's? I have an n3ds but the option to conserve battery would be nice by downcloocking the cpu. The old 3ds surely is more powerful than a pc from the 90's..

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always want easier cheats... Checkpoint is cool and all but I liked the way things worked on the DS, just download one file with cheats for everything. Not sure what the technical reasons for it not being that way now but it's on my wish list lol

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I always want easier cheats... Checkpoint is cool and all but I liked the way things worked on the DS, just download one file with cheats for everything. Not sure what the technical reasons for it not being that way now but it's on my wish list lol
I think it was the way .plg cheat files had the codes sorted but not been able to be viewed raw. The .3gx was nice with the text files. But a little bit late with most .plg authors no longer having the raw codes made for them collected in one main group.

Reactions: Psionic Roshambo

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Psionic Roshambo

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm wanting to start up a new project but I can't think of what I should start, any ideas? I'm trying to make something that hasn't been done/contributes to the community in some way :P

Don't you think it would be helpful to start by giving some idea of what you're capable of..?

I think it would be very useful to finally update the old spolit-installers. It's true that they have limited utility these days, especially with super-skaterhax, but it seems like a relatively simple thing that no one's gotten around to. I'm specifically thinking of new QR codes for the 11.10E payloads for ninjhax, and an offline installer for stickerhax, similar to the offline installer for oot3dhax. And on that note a set of updated powersaves for oot3dhax would likely have some utility as well.

Speaking of skater, someone ought to find a way to get around the inability of the N3DS to navigate captive portals like you find at public wifi hotspots. That is one of the primary advantages the o3DS still has over the N3DS.

Make a home menu forwarder for 3dsx files
Isn't there something like that already? I thought there was.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Yes.