Looking for Kingston 1GB JAP microSD in europe

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by thejokerss, Oct 15, 2008.

1. thejokerss
    OP

thejokerss Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2006
    Looking for Kingston 1GB JAP microSD in europe that accepts mastercard, been looking through like 30 online shops but none state if produced in japan. IF there are none i might try US shops that ship to europe ( if not too costly )
    Oh and has to accept mastercard or paypal.

Thanks in advance

2. jmr

jmr Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2008
    just bought a 8GB kingston japan from http://www.mymemory.co.uk/ for £11.99 i payed with credit card
    they are based in jersey but they ship world wide

but if you have to have 1GB they have them for £4.99 if you email them first & ask if there japenese models they reply in a couple of hours

EDIT
    there 2GB cards are £5.99

3. UltraMagnus

UltraMagnus hic sunt dracones

Aug 2, 2007
    Portsmouth
  4. Leein

Leein Member

Newcomer
    Oct 2, 2008
    United States
    Um, if you are willing to try DealExtreme.com, they have a a 2GB Kingston SD (Japan) for $7 USD, though I believe you have to use PayPal for that. UltraMagnus probably has the better option.

5. thejokerss
    OP

thejokerss Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2006
    Would you advice to go straight for the 2GB one? if there are no issues compared to the 1GB one.

6. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    1 and 2 gb japanese branded kingstons are among the best for flash kits. go right to 2gb you will fill a 1gb in no time.

-another world

7. ninigou

ninigou Member

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2008
    go right to 8gb you will fill a 4gb in no time

8. helpme

helpme GBAtemp Fan

Nov 23, 2005
    uk
    get a 16GB you will fill a 8GB in no time........... [​IMG]

(just joking!!)

9. mc1

mc1 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2008
    A while back I got a 1gb Kingston (Japan) from pcjerry.co.uk, however I agree with the others that it is so little space and the 4gb cards are cheap from places like mymemory or picstop.co.uk

10. Leein

Leein Member

Newcomer
    Oct 2, 2008
    United States
    Well, with more space, you don't have to switch around files quite as often as you would with a smaller card.

From what I have gathered on these forums (waiting for my AK2 to come in), Once you get up to SDHC, you'll want to look at Class type and brands, since some are better than others. I have a 2gb Kingston coming, but looking for a 4gb or 6gb. Seems like I'm settling for an A-Data 4gb.

11. cepheus

cepheus GBAtemp Regular

Oct 8, 2008
    Canada
    Ottawa - THE CAPITALLLLLL!!!!!
    basically, if you are only planning on gaming 2gb will be enough but media/mp3 and other things will need 4gb or more.

to give you an idea, I currently have 22 games on my 2gb card and it is about half full.

12. ninigou

ninigou Member

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2008
    i got my 8GB kingston japan from http://www.mymemory.co.uk/ too, for £11.99 its a good bargain

now i have all the games i want (amount up to 7G) in one TF card which feels really satisfying