Looking for help transferring my .sav file to a Retail Cart

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by INVAL1D, Mar 23, 2009.

1. INVAL1D
    OP

Newcomer INVAL1D Member

United States
    First off, I've got a CycloDS, NDS Save backup tool. I've transferred sav files from my CycloDS to retail carts many times before, but GTA: CTW isn't working for me.

The save from the retail cart is 64 KB, while my CycloDS sav is 512 KB. I went to the Savegames Converter Website, chose CycloDS as the first input, and Raw Format [64 KB] as the output. I then used NDS Backup tool, chose Restore Save Data. But I can't play the save file when I boot up the retail cart. I've also tried converting the CycloDS sav to Raw Format [512 KB], but that didn't work as well.

Is there anything I'm missing? Any help/tips would be greatly appreciated.

2. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    It may be that the Converter Website isn't working like it should. It's been having some trouble over the last week or two.

3. UScr00ge

Newcomer UScr00ge Advanced Member

United States
    I can confirm that this doesn't work. Not sure why. I followed the exact steps as the first post, except I have an Acekard not a Cyclo. Bought the game today.

4. INVAL1D
    OP

Newcomer INVAL1D Member

United States
    Argh, I played on my Cyclo until I was able to buy the game, and ended up almost beating the game and destroying all 100 cameras. I really don't wanna start over [​IMG]

Maybe someone will come up with an Action Replay code to destroy all cameras.