Scorpei

OP
Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well as the topic says I'm looking for a tool that backs up GBA saves (preferably to a DS-slot flashcart or for all I care a slot-2 card). I dunno if I have my flash2advance still around and if it is even able to read the save I want to use so I was kinda hoping there was a homebrew app
smile.gif

Cheers to whoever knows (can't seem to find it googling myself, else I wouldn't ask of course
wink.gif
)

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Well a long ago, there is an app, wich is, I tried to get it work but with no success... maybe you can hack it/modify it to work.

chishm said:
GBA Game Save Backup Utility

This is a GBA program designed for use with a DLDI compatible cart. It allows you to backup game saves from your original cartridges onto a flash memory card. You can then copy them to your computer and restore them at a later date. To use it, put the file onto your compact flash card and run it using the Game option in your cart's menu. It will then tell you what to do next.

It is available here.

Scorpei

OP
Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
A thanks
smile.gif
. I found the page but didn'scroll down enough (only saw the one that used a Xboo cable
smile.gif
). Anyway I found a way around my problem (a very strange way though, pretty interesting so I'm researching that now). Thanks again
wink.gif

bluesceada

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Isn't there some Method with a GBA Multiboot (xBoo or whatever) cable?

It plugs in the Gameboy Advance Link Cable Slot and your Computer, than you need the appropriate software and it can read the savegames of the cartridge in the GBA slot -- so far I've researched...
I just couldn't find if there is a special cable needed or one of the do-it-yourself wiring howtos is enough (either dumb cable or cable with a controller from microchip).
... and which software would be needed then (or how this "hack" or "trick" can be done, at least)....

Maybe somebody knows?

If I had more time I would try to research this closer by myself...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)