Looking for GBA flash cart

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by mjolnir_markiv, Feb 22, 2009.

1. mjolnir_markiv
    OP

mjolnir_markiv Member

Newcomer
    Feb 19, 2009
    Russia
    Hi!

This's 1000th time asked question, I guess. But anyway I'm looking for flashing device for GBM. Don't care about price, design, color and additional features like cheats, real-time save etc. I need a reliable device, with high build quaility, good comaptibility and easy to use. An external memory would be nice, but built-in is good enough too.

Thank you in advance.

2. blanco613

blanco613 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 28, 2008
    United States
    usa
    i would try an ezflash or a cyclods micro sd or mini sd
    but honeslty i don't think you should get a gba flash cad get a ds one they are better

3. mjolnir_markiv
    OP

mjolnir_markiv Member

Newcomer
    Feb 19, 2009
    Russia
    I already have DSL + SuperCard DS One, EZ 3-in-1. But for some reason I've bought Game Boy Micro recently (well, it useless as long as I have DS, but this device was too adorable and cute, I can't resist [​IMG]). Don't have any GBA games and cant' find any at local retailers, so looking for flash cart for my GBM.

//Maybe, EZ4 or EFA512?

4. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    Ignore the previous poster, slot-2 CycloDS products are a horrible idea.

Look into the EZ-Flash IV, as that's one of the best ones available for the price. The M3 Perfect is another good option.

5. mjolnir_markiv
    OP

mjolnir_markiv Member

Newcomer
    Feb 19, 2009
    Russia
    Thanks to all of you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice