Hacking Looking for Gateway on n3DS/9.2.0-20 without card swap.

polki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As the title says I'm searching for a way to launch Gateway mode on a n3DS without having to swap cart's.
I know there isn't a public solution at the moment but maybe someone has a theory but are unable to try it. I've got a heap of faulty consoles so I can help with some testing and I'm sure there would more people to help.
Legit eshop purchases welcome.
There isn't much hope for this yet but I I'd like to hear what people have to say.

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Currently, it's not possible because OoT and CN are the ONLY KNOWN entrypoints for N3DS.

Nonetheless, one of the devs of KARL3DS team was successfully able to downgrade and install the MSET exploit on her N3DS. This was the DS profile exploit. She even posted a video and had 100% boot rate.

Because of the above, there is hope that in the future, the KARL3DS dev/Gateway/someone will release it and you'll only need to use the OoT/CN ONCE and install the MSET/DS profile exploit and then use it to boot into Gateway every time :)

Edit: There was also the MiiMaker exploit, but as of now, I don't think anyone was able to successfully use it without breaking something.

polki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Currently, it's not possible because OoT and CN are the ONLY KNOWN entrypoints for N3DS.

Nonetheless, one of the devs of KARL3DS team was successfully able to downgrade and install the MSET exploit on her N3DS. This was the DS profile exploit. She even posted a video and had 100% boot rate.

Because of the above, there is hope that in the future, the KARL3DS dev/Gateway/someone will release it and you'll only need to use the OoT/CN ONCE and install the MSET/DS profile exploit and then use it to boot into Gateway every time :)

Edit: There was also the MiiMaker exploit, but as of now, I don't think anyone was able to successfully use it without breaking something.
Thanks heaps for the answer mate, you answered alot of the questions I've had.

tvo770

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

can I get a link to that video.

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Here you go. A link to the original post with the video...

http://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-karl...ninjhax-loadcode.382113/page-166#post-5422579

And then a followup...

http://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-karl...ninjhax-loadcode.382113/page-169#post-5423417

I had to do some digging but I found them :P

Enjoy! :)

Edit: Don't forget to show your appreciation :) and no piracy talk in that thread
dragonstouch_slap.gif

Reactions: Ronhero and polki

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat