Gaming Looking for game list tRPG; sRPG; sports games

SyusukeFuji

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Need list of tRPG ( tactical ); sRPG and maybe sports game with little content of RPG style.

If anyone know where i can find a good PSP game list with screens, please answer here.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
For the SRPG you can go to PSP IGN, select the Strategy genre and make sure you set the Reviewed dropdown menu to 'All time'.

Sportsgames with RPG element I do not know off, but I'm sure more PSP-minded people on the 'Temp can help you.

Tactical RPG is the same as Strategical RPG.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For SRPGs: Disgaea, Tactics Ogre, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Disgaea 2, in that order. All great games. That should be more than enough to keep you busy for a long, long while.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
GeekyGuy said:
For SRPGs: Disgaea, Tactics Ogre, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Disgaea 2, in that order. All great games. That should be more than enough to keep you busy for a long, long while.

+ Jeanne D'arc. Splendid game and the Anime bits really look good! It's very alike to FFTA.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
GeekyGuy said:

+ Jeanne D'arc. Splendid game and the Anime bits really look good! It's very alike to FFTA.

Good call. Forgot about that one. I played about 10 hours of it, and I did enjoy it, especially how beautiful the game is. But I was not in the right mood for it at the time. Definitely a highly recommended SRPG. Level-5 plus...well, pretty much anything is win-win, really..

SyusukeFuji

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
most of the games i played ;P
still looking for funny games even japan
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum