EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
'Ello my Temper Lovelies.

I'm looking to get a USB drive set up for all my Wii hacking needs, and completely lose the need for an SD card (i'm planning on Sneeking my system after a bit, but i'd love to get this up and running first.)

After some searching, i've found minor information about this, but nothing that's been helpful.

Ok, so the setup- I have a 600gig external drive set up with 500gigs partitioned to WBFS, 4gigs set to FAT, and the last 95.x gigs for NTSC (for 'puter use).

A. I'm running Config USB loader off the SD, with a forwarder channel... but i'd like to move the SD info to the FAT partition. Is there a way i can force the forwarder to the USB rather than the SD? Or would i have to find another forwarder/make my own?

B. I'm looking to snag a Nes, Snes and Genesis emus that use the Cover mods... and i've been looking, but i've only found a Wad for Snes9x, and the .dols for the others. Are there wad versions for those running around? If not, would it be easier to create my own forwarder to the USB? Or Wad them myself?

C. Could someone point me to a decent tutorial for creating my own forwarders? I wouldn't mind trying my hand at it
smile.gif

Sorry that i haven't found this on my own, if this is sitting somewhere close. I did do some checking, but have come up empty handed.
Thanks guys!

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gentlemen, thank you VERY much! We have a slow period at work, and this will fill my time greatly (and help me better understand some of the basic workings of these things).

Grazie!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end