BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone happen to have the old patch from SOimet for Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 Pro? Its not on the wiki, mediafire, and all the other places I look link me to fake or old patches.

I guess SOuimet was asked by Square to stop translating their game for some reason. thats SE for you.

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
i know this might not be helpful, but i've been searching for the 1p2 (latest released) patch, and you're right, it seems that square-enix does copyright fans for free production, this was the official topic for the translation: here

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the old one, but I found it as a prepatched ROM. The creator is willingly withholding the patches for the time being. I don't mind sharing the version I have, but I'm not sure how to make a patch with DS games.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know he is. SE told him to stop it. A prepatched rom MIGHT work, but i mean i can find one of those if i have to.
If you do decide to go this route, I had to go through several links before finally finding one. I found mine by searching through youtube videos about the translation patch, put up by other people, and a few had left links for a download. Otherwise, it was pretty scarce, unfortunately.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know :( i mean i can play the vanilla version but im really waiting and hoping for SE to bring Terry's wonderland over to the us.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The pro version is definitely the one you want. The game is surprisingly short compared to the first Joker game, so having the extra monsters around helps beef things out a bit. Personally, I don't have a 3DS, so I've been waiting for the PSX remake translation of the two GameBoy monster games to be complete. Last I heard, the group behind the translation was working hard at finishing it up, but that was months and months ago... though the 3DS remake looks amazing :)

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I wonder why SE never brought that to occident.
I've read some rumours that SE would bring Pro version instead of the normal,
but we just got an already outdated version compared to japanese one.

I really hope SE bring Terry Wonderland 3 to occident,
but I'm not sure if I should get my hopes high

takuyayagami

Trophies
XP
Country
To funny I was lurking around and saw this pop up...if you give me your email address via PM i'll just email it to you,if I remember correctly only items,weapons and some menus we're translated but if you still want it it's yours...
sure I don't mind but it would be nice to play DQMJ2P

ajanks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bump! Hahaha if anyone has an English patched version (joker 2 pro and/or Terry no wonderland) I would be eternally grateful

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The translated files have a header starting with FPK and a region code. Does anyone know how to decompress FPK files?

EDIT: I figured it out

Last edited by Mikemk,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse