Gaming looking for destiny players to raid with, or do anything destiny with.

Myke

so tasty!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
hey guys,
so here's the scoop. I don't have any gamer friends that actually play the same games I do. I'm really REALLY into destiny. I'm a level 25 titan. I love doing the strike playlist that connects you to random people.

BUT I WANT TO RAID! And obviously I can't do it alone. I'm sitting here staring at the daily heroic, weekly heroic, and glass vault strikes all sad and mopy because only one of my friends plays destiny and he's on when I'm not on due to work schedules. Even with just 2 of us though those raids are still nearly impossible (also because my friend is only level 18)

I was hoping any destiny player here on the Temp would like to help me help you so to speak.

my psn ID is Mechajew

please send me some requests or check in here with your username (or message me), so that I may send you a friend request and we can get our destiny on (uhh no pun intended there).

I just really don't want to miss out on the raids and their lootz.

thank you in advance!

razielleonhart

RazzyDee
Trophies
XP
Country
i am always looking for new people to add for destiny my PSN is raziel_leonhart add me or i will add you once i turn back on my PS4 and if anyone wants to add me when you add me just say GBA in the message and i will add you.

As of right now i am a level 20 hunter and i have a level 5 warlock

Myke

so tasty!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I already have a bunch of people from the GBAtemp PSN id thread, and I don't see anyone playing destiny. I didn't go in the clan because I already am in a clan, and there is only 1 person in that thread that gave out their use id. The clan I'm in is run by one of my good friends but there are only 3 of us and they are really low level. I don't want to leave his clan and join GBAtemp's because I don't want to upset him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a