looking for destiny players to raid with, or do anything destiny with.

Discussion in 'PS4 - Games & Content' started by Myke, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Myke
    OP

Myke so tasty!

Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    GBAtemp Art Studio
    hey guys,
    so here's the scoop. I don't have any gamer friends that actually play the same games I do. I'm really REALLY into destiny. I'm a level 25 titan. I love doing the strike playlist that connects you to random people.

BUT I WANT TO RAID! And obviously I can't do it alone. I'm sitting here staring at the daily heroic, weekly heroic, and glass vault strikes all sad and mopy because only one of my friends plays destiny and he's on when I'm not on due to work schedules. Even with just 2 of us though those raids are still nearly impossible (also because my friend is only level 18)

I was hoping any destiny player here on the Temp would like to help me help you so to speak.

my psn ID is Mechajew

please send me some requests or check in here with your username (or message me), so that I may send you a friend request and we can get our destiny on (uhh no pun intended there).

I just really don't want to miss out on the raids and their lootz.

thank you in advance!

2. razielleonhart

razielleonhart RazzyDee

May 21, 2008
    i am always looking for new people to add for destiny my PSN is raziel_leonhart add me or i will add you once i turn back on my PS4 and if anyone wants to add me when you add me just say GBA in the message and i will add you.

As of right now i am a level 20 hunter and i have a level 5 warlock

3. BORTZ

BORTZ "Another stunning Van Gogh"

Supervisor
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
  4. Myke
    OP

Myke so tasty!

Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    GBAtemp Art Studio
    I already have a bunch of people from the GBAtemp PSN id thread, and I don't see anyone playing destiny. I didn't go in the clan because I already am in a clan, and there is only 1 person in that thread that gave out their use id. The clan I'm in is run by one of my good friends but there are only 3 of us and they are really low level. I don't want to leave his clan and join GBAtemp's because I don't want to upset him.

5. Originality

Originality Chibi-neko

Apr 21, 2008
    London, UK
    Then add me (BritishWaffle). I'll be on most of this week running strike runs to get up to raid level. Currently up to 23.