Gaming Looking for CWCheats for PSX Breath of Fire 3

CloudHiro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I burned a image of my physical copy of Breath of Fire 3 (SLUS_00422) onto my psp (legaly owned! just converted...cost me nearly as much as a new psp game on ebay a couple years ago XD) and Im looking for CWcheats for it, in particular, ones for infinite AP for characters.

On a side note, I heard that Camelot, makers of Golden Sun and Shining Force is interested in reviving the series. I hope they do, because they would treat it right
biggrin.gif
plus considering what they did with golden sun, mabie they'll add something I always hoped for in a breath of fire game, the abilitiy to use dragon transformations outside of battle for travel or puzzles. a fire dragon form to traverse over lava, water dragon to put out fires and swim, etc.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would make a few but I don't have any of the BoFs for PSX. Did you download a cheat database for pops? Because they are separate.

Otherwise an AP cheat would be the easiest type to retrieve. Search for the specific value that your AP is at, then continue the search each time you cast something like 50, 47, 42, etc. You should have it after two or three searches. Remember to press select once you have the codes entered so it will save the database, then open it with notepad and organize them if you wish (like if you want a single code to enable infinite AP for every person, or different codes for each one. Only under Notepad can you assign them names other than NEW CHEAT 1)

But I'm betting you don't even need to because they are probably present in the database for a major RPG.

CloudHiro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I checked the ones I have, no AP cheats. and Im no good with creating cheats of my own... crash the system almost every time XD

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if the conversion is needed still. I made the program way back when CWCheat for POPS was pretty new and converting codes by hand was a PITA. Either way.. if it works then use it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0