Hacking Looking for an SD card that will definitely work with BootMii

raptir

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically, I'd like to use BootMii's auto-boot to HBC functionality. I used to use Preloader, but I found that the longer boot-time was a little irritating. Plus, you couldn't operate the Preloader menu with the Rock Band instruments (or even the Wii Remote when plugged into a Rock Band instrument), so it was a little annoying when I went through spurts of playing nothing but Rock Band.

Now, my idea was to use BootMii's autoboot functionality. My 2GB SD card that I use for Rock Band DLC would just boot to the system menu, and my other SD card that I use for homebrew would boot to the HBC. However, I found that my other SD card (4GB Kingston SDHC) does not work with BootMii. It's on the compatibility list (http://wiibrew.org/wiki/BootMii/SD_Card_Compatibility_List) but it doesn't work.

Can anyone recommend a good card that they know works (Not just from the compatibility list, since I don't really trust that now) in the 4-8GB range? Thanks.

ecw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use PNY SD + SDHC cards. You can get them at Walmart. They have worked with every Wii I have modded. They are BootMii friendly. Hope that helps.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...