Android Looking for an app with these features

beta4attack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I am looking for an android app that is like QReader that works on the new Samsung Galaxy 6800 (7.7 inches). I am looking for an app so I can read from it like PDFs and eBooks while being able to take notes. And I would prefer it to be free and if not, can I install it in with the app manager from my computer to the tablet just like any other Android devices?

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am looking for an app so I can read from it like PDFs and eBooks while being able to take notes.
Could you clarify what you meant by this? Do you mean reading codes on the device's own screen?
After a quick Google Search, I found that QReader is not a QR code reader, but an old e-book reader for Symbian phones.

@OP: If you only need to read documents, I suggest the OfficeSuite Viewer app. It's what I use, and it's free (the paid version provides editing capability). It can read PDFs and Word documents, as well as other text formats (It can also read Excel and PowerPoint files, but don't expect those to turn up exactly how they show up on a PC).

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking for an app so I can read from it like PDFs and eBooks while being able to take notes.
Could you clarify what you meant by this? Do you mean reading codes on the device's own screen?
After a quick Google Search, I found that QReader is not a QR code reader, but an old e-book reader for Symbian phones.

@OP: If you only need to read documents, I suggest the OfficeSuite Viewer app. It's what I use, and it's free (the paid version provides editing capability). It can read PDFs and Word documents, as well as other text formats (It can also read Excel and PowerPoint files, but don't expect those to turn up exactly how they show up on a PC).
Ah; on iOS there's a similarly named "QRReader" which is a code reader; I was under the impression he was talking about that.

beta4attack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Sorry for the late reply. Anyway, I don't think that allows you to write notes and stuff (like with a touch pen/stylus)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)