Hacking Looking for a very user freindly cart

pollo55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got an m3 real. but...a friedn of mine wants a flash cart, and he doesnt know anything, so im looking for a very user friendly -easy to use cart andn cheap! so i can rape him
smile.gif
. thanks!

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
Ultra Flash Pass EX? I have one and when it comes to user friendly its just connect to ye 'ole comp, drag and drop files and get on with it.
smile.gif

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
M3 Real is already user-friendly to some extent. I think the R4 is decent, in any case what you need to do is search, get a cheap one like AK2/DSTT/etc that's good but simple.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thax said:
Ultra Flash Pass EX? I have one and when it comes to user friendly its just connect to ye 'ole comp, drag and drop files and get on with it.
smile.gif
No, the card is outdated and while not have the compatibility of most new cards. I know by experience.

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
Sonicslasher said:
Thax said:
smile.gif
No, the card is outdated and while not have the compatibility of most new cards. I know by experience.

Compatabilty?
sleep.gif
I assume you're talking about homebrew because all the DS roms work A-ok.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thax said:
smile.gif

Crack is Whack
lecture.gif

The Acekard2 and DSTT are very easy too use.
The CycloDS EVO is quite simple too.
The R4 is easy to use but it is outdated. Stay awy.

mercm3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both my 5 and 7 year old boys have no problems using the DSTT very user friendly I'd say only real issue with DSTT is the lack of sorting (I use FATSORT to get around that). Some ppl have complained of slow menu navigation but my impatient boys have never complained of slowness (but to be fair they only have 2 gig cards).

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, I can suggest M3 Real and Cyclo...I'm usig both carts, and they are great to use...I prefer M3 Real, but can't really explain it...Cyclo would be a cart to go with, it's very simple!! and it's fast..

sooo, why don't you check some other threads here, there are many, don't be lazy..

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No recent cart is particularly difficult to use, but the DSTT is the simplest cart to use (you don't have to mess with navigating folders or anything because all the .nds files are presented in a single list).

Like mercm3 said, the biggest drawback of the DSTT is that it doesn't sort the games alphabetically, but you can use fatsort or the "sorting trick" to sort the games.

I would recommend the DSTT for a child or someone who is computer illiterate.

Otherwise, a cart that has a few more features like the Acekard 2 might be more appropriate. The AK2 has a beautiful and responsive menu, isn't difficult to use, and is only $4 more than the DSTT at dealextreme.com.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1