Looking for a very user freindly cart

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by pollo55, May 27, 2008.

1. pollo55
    OP

pollo55 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 28, 2008
    United States
    i got an m3 real. but...a friedn of mine wants a flash cart, and he doesnt know anything, so im looking for a very user friendly -easy to use cart andn cheap! so i can rape him [​IMG]. thanks!

2. NiGHtS

NiGHtS GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 9, 2007
    Ultra Flash Pass EX? I have one and when it comes to user friendly its just connect to ye 'ole comp, drag and drop files and get on with it. [​IMG]

3. Pizzaroo

Pizzaroo douchebag

Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    I'd get the "go to the right thread" cart. its pretty nice.

4. Pyrofyr

Pyrofyr GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 24, 2008
    United States
    Miami
    M3 Real is already user-friendly to some extent. I think the R4 is decent, in any case what you need to do is search, get a cheap one like AK2/DSTT/etc that's good but simple.

5. Sonicslasher

Sonicslasher In Law we trust.

Dec 5, 2005
    United States
    Richmond, VA
    No, the card is outdated and while not have the compatibility of most new cards. I know by experience.

6. NiGHtS

NiGHtS GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 9, 2007
    Compatabilty? [​IMG] I assume you're talking about homebrew because all the DS roms work A-ok.

7. Ferrariman

Ferrariman Hip-Flop and cRap

Dec 9, 2007
    Canada
    Canader.

Crack is Whack [​IMG]

The Acekard2 and DSTT are very easy too use.
    The CycloDS EVO is quite simple too.
    The R4 is easy to use but it is outdated. Stay awy.

8. mercm3

mercm3 Member

Newcomer
    May 1, 2008
    United States
    Both my 5 and 7 year old boys have no problems using the DSTT very user friendly I'd say only real issue with DSTT is the lack of sorting (I use FATSORT to get around that). Some ppl have complained of slow menu navigation but my impatient boys have never complained of slowness (but to be fair they only have 2 gig cards).

9. Pyrofyr

Pyrofyr GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 24, 2008
    United States
    Miami
    M3 real's only problem is TWEWY from my experience.

10. Toni Plutonij

Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Former Staff
    Dec 22, 2007
    Croatia
    Depths of Nuclear powerplant
    Well, I can suggest M3 Real and Cyclo...I'm usig both carts, and they are great to use...I prefer M3 Real, but can't really explain it...Cyclo would be a cart to go with, it's very simple!! and it's fast..

sooo, why don't you check some other threads here, there are many, don't be lazy..

11. Bri

Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 25, 2007
    United States
    No recent cart is particularly difficult to use, but the DSTT is the simplest cart to use (you don't have to mess with navigating folders or anything because all the .nds files are presented in a single list).

Like mercm3 said, the biggest drawback of the DSTT is that it doesn't sort the games alphabetically, but you can use fatsort or the "sorting trick" to sort the games.

I would recommend the DSTT for a child or someone who is computer illiterate.

Otherwise, a cart that has a few more features like the Acekard 2 might be more appropriate. The AK2 has a beautiful and responsive menu, isn't difficult to use, and is only $4 more than the DSTT at dealextreme.com.

-Bri

12. pollo55
    OP

pollo55 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 28, 2008
    United States
    thanks alot guys!!