Hacking Looking for a USA JTAG/RGH service. Anyone can recommend (also saves question)

bbcali89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone or a site?

Also another question.

I got a new 360 and my brother using my old one. I just want specific saves off that xbox and put them on this xbox.

obviously i cant dl the profile cuz i'll update right?

how do i get the saves which are on a usb drive on my other xbox. onto my new old style xbox?

Elizabethx90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
usb drive, and use a resigner. Just get a save from your profile, and resign the new saves with your profile id and console id.

Elizabethx90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to use a usb program like Horizon to get the files off once you transfer them to the drive. Then load up the container file in your resigner of choice(I think Horizon has one, but I prefer CONcept after all these years). Make sure to load up the one for YOUR profile first, and save the profile and device id. Once you load up the saves from your brothers xbox, you paste in your id's and click 'rehash/resign'. There's a lot of youtube tutorials that are easy to follow(easier than pure text).

Attachments

• concept.png
    concept.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 300

bbcali89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to use a usb program like Horizon to get the files off once you transfer them to the drive. Then load up the container file in your resigner of choice(I think Horizon has one, but I prefer CONcept after all these years). Make sure to load up the one for YOUR profile first, and save the profile and device id. Once you load up the saves from your brothers xbox, you paste in your id's and click 'rehash/resign'. There's a lot of youtube tutorials that are easy to follow(easier than pure text).
Doesn't look too complicated I'll try it out thanks bro!

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can just update your box and download the profile/saves and any other DLC etc.
RGH isn't dash dependent.

Edit:
@vb_encryption_vb is the one to go to for US RGH installs.

Thanks, but no thanks. I quit rgh years ago. Complete pain in the ass and too time consuming.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Modchipcentral still has the cr4, so does ozmodchips. Although the current batch seems meh and doesn't work on fat consoles very well, resellers even not recommending it for fat consoles. Other chips like the ace v3 seem to be picking up in popularity now due to being cheaper and apparently working just as well due to newer timing files etc.

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but I also looked at the going rate for a 360 console already RGH'd and it would cost just the same to buy one as what I would charge for the headache.

I have a Jasper JTAG. The easy days...

Elizabethx90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For shits and giggles, i looked into it, where do you even get rgh chips anymore? Tx is dead lol.
You can find some coolrunners on amazon at varying times. Too bad that sligstorm never released the exploit to modify xam on a retail box, or there would not have been a need for hardware tools.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.