Looking for a trusted dutch Gateway reseller.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Stingart, May 26, 2014.

1. Stingart
    OP

Stingart GBAtemp Regular

Feb 2, 2008
    Netherlands
    I just got a 3DSXL with 4.2.0-E on it, but I'm not confident in finding the right reseller. I'm from the Netherlends and I'm looking for a trusted Gateway reseller.

2. Stickert

Stickert Member

Newcomer
    May 25, 2014
    Netherlands
    I bought mine from power-up.nl. Ordered on saturday and delivered the next thursday.

3. Stingart
    OP

Stingart GBAtemp Regular

Feb 2, 2008
    Netherlands
    Just to be on the safe side, is your card confirmed to be real? (Not a clone.)

4. Stickert

Stickert Member

Newcomer
    May 25, 2014
    Netherlands
    Yes, mine is real and works great. The site is also shown as a reseller on the gateway website btw. (http://www.gateway-3ds.com/resellers/)

They say it takes about 1-3 weeks and it ships from asia. But I got mine in 4 workdays, so it depends on if they have them laying around I guess.

Stingart likes this.
  5. Unjustly

Unjustly Member

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2014
    Netherlands
    I can also confirm power-up.nl is a legit reseller of gateway, also confirmed to be real. They have a stock of gateways in their storage, that's why their shipping time is so short in the Netherlands (3 days for me).

Stingart likes this.
  6. Stingart
    OP

Stingart GBAtemp Regular

Feb 2, 2008
    Netherlands
    Thanks, I just placed my order on power-up.nl.

7. Stingart
    OP

Stingart GBAtemp Regular

Feb 2, 2008
    Netherlands
    I recieved my order from power-up.nl, it took them 2 days to deliver. I confirmed that the Gateway was real and working on 2.2 Omega.

8. Unjustly

Unjustly Member

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2014
    Netherlands
    Kevingropp, kind of you to respond to his question but he asked for a dutch reseller and he has already stated that he received his gateway. So no need to respond, lock please.

9. MrGizMo

MrGizMo GBAtemp Regular

Jul 3, 2006
    Netherlands
    Thanks for this thread, now i know i can order a gateway @ power-up. Didnt trusted it before.

ps : where did you get your 3ds xl? Also in The Netherlands?

10. Stickert

Stickert Member

Newcomer
    May 25, 2014
    Netherlands
    I got mine from ombouwnederland for 175 euro, but they changed the price to 200 now plus they have some bad reviews so I can't really recommend them. Altough they did deliver me a 3ds xl with 4.5 they are still a little sketchy. Dynamodz.com sells 3ds with 4.5 but they don't have xl's.

11. Stingart
    OP

Stingart GBAtemp Regular

Feb 2, 2008
    Netherlands
    I looked up the serial numbers and bought one from an Intertoys for 170.

12. MrGizMo

MrGizMo GBAtemp Regular

Jul 3, 2006
    Netherlands
    From the where to get a firmware 4.5 or below thread? Your serial starts with?

Going to try my local Bart Smit next week, else i need to go Eindhoven and look at the mediamarkt

13. Unjustly

Unjustly Member

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2014
    Netherlands
    I got mine from an intertoys, I have searched for the special edition pikachu yellow 3ds xl, which i knew was <4.5