Looking for a Television Headset

Soopy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i haven't really found any good looking headsets for watching television. i would like somebody's opinion who has had one or have experience with them. i would use this headset to play games or watch movies without disturbing others. Wired or wireless, does not matter unless sound quality differs between the two.

i have a computer headset so if there is an adapter that lets you use your computer headset with a television that would be awesome.

Thanks

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mpms-rcamx2.jpg

Its called a Y-Splitter

Get one of those and then get something that turns that into a jack.

CrEsPo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Personally I use two speakers located right above my couch. When you walk 5 ft away you can't hear anything, but when sitting down next to the speakers you can hear perfectly fine.

No disturbing others and no wires hanging from your head. It would even be a plus if you had spare speakers lying around.

Soopy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the suggestions. yeah all the ones i have found have either been discontinued also or look pretty shady...

the problem with the speakers is that its for a double dorm room, and the size of the rooms...well, aren't that big.

ill look into the Y-splitter though.

methodone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dual-rca-plugs-x-stereo-jack-patch-cord.jpg

This is the one you need, to connect standard headphones to a TV/vcr/dvd player/etc. I guess it would be called something like: 1/8" stereo jack to dual RCA plugs. The other two pictures posted in this thread are very likely the WRONG thing for what you want.

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you have a vcr or dvd player with a headphone jack, I'd advise simply plugging the audio out of your tv into the audio in of the vcr and just do that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...