Looking for a specific song...

Varia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ughh, this is driving me crazy!
I can't even remember how it goes!

All I can tell is that it's sung by a black guy (don't think too famous), 2014, and it's something along the lines of "Some Nights" and maybe "Wavin' Flag"?

Anyone? :/

EDIT

OMG IT SUDDENLY CAME TO ME LOL, NVM THIS.

Last edited by Varia,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ughh, this is driving me crazy!
I can't even remember how it goes!

All I can tell is that it's sung by a black guy (don't think too famous), 2014, and it's something along the lines of "Some Nights" and maybe "Wavin' Flag"?

Anyone? :/

EDIT

OMG IT SUDDENLY CAME TO ME LOL, NVM THIS.

Admittedly this is not as bad as when you are looking for help with a tech issue and the end result of some search is a forum with the issue and a reply saying "solved it" with nary a hint as to what sorted it. However it might be best to say what it was/confirm if Veho got it.

Varia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Admittedly this is not as bad as when you are looking for help with a tech issue and the end result of some search is a forum with the issue and a reply saying "solved it" with nary a hint as to what sorted it. However it might be best to say what it was/confirm if Veho got it.

Not sure I understand why would you think Veho got it, I said something along the lines of that song, and it's definitely not from 2014... not sure what was the point of his post tbh.

Anyhow, the song was "Am I Wrong".
Ya it was a long shot (couldn't remember anything lol).

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Not sure I understand why would you think Veho got it
He didn't think I got it, he was asking if I got it.
The song I posted met most of the criteria: black guy, not too popular, something along the lines of "wavin' flag", and while I was technically off by 4 years, that's close enough when you reach my age :ha:
So that was the point of my post.

Varia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
He didn't think I got it, he was asking if I got it.
The song I posted met most of the criteria: black guy, not too popular, something along the lines of "wavin' flag", and while I was technically off by 4 years, that's close enough when you reach my age :ha:
So that was the point of my post.

But that wasn't something *along* the lines. That WAS the lines lol.
I meant something similar to it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte