Chotaz

I'm back! :D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok, sometimes hen I go to bed and I wanna paly something before I sleeping, I noticed that all my games, require me spending more time then i want with them at that time, for saving issues for example(ie. Assassin's Creed, Mario & Luigi, Geometry Wars),
what I was looking for, was a game that I could make quick plays with it (maybe a puzzle or platformer) without having to go through huge mission to save it :\

Any suggestions?

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I like to play Ace Attorney in bed because you can save whenever you want by pressing start.
If you like puzzles, try Tetris DS or Puzzle League!

VBKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How can you play EBA in bed!? That must be hard.

I suggest Garfield's Nightmare. It's an awesome platformer, and even if you don't like Garfield, it doesn't matter since very little of it has to do with Garfield. The levels are reasonably short, though some of them are kinda long. Don't be frightened by the "Parent's Choice" sticker on the box. It's a great game. Beautiful visual. Perhaps the most advance 3D models on the DS so far. Fun game, but pretty short. It also doesn't use the touch screen at all unless you play the crummy mini-games in the main menu. the Final boss is tricky until you find out how to dodge the snowballs. Play this game. Do iiiit!

Chotaz

I'm back! :D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I lvoed all the games suggested here, they are so awsome, EBa, tried for the first time, rocks
tongue.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Trioncube is perfect; it's a puzzle game, easy to play while half asleep and the default stars-and-moon sound and tile set was just made for drifting off to sleep to
smile.gif

Picross is quite good, just watch it when you get to the later levels that take about half an hour to do
smile.gif
Solitaire Overload if you like that sort of thing, Monster Puzzle and Stafi for an easy platformer with frequent save points.

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You know, you can just close your DS when you want to sleep, it doesn't drain that much battery in sleep mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol