Looking for a safe place to purchase a replacement 3in1

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by ScOULaris, Jul 21, 2017.

1. ScOULaris
    OP

ScOULaris Member

Newcomer
    May 15, 2015
    United States
    I've recently returned to using my DS Lite after a few years away, and I have a CycloDS along with an EZ-Flash 3in1. Everything has been working fine until I noticed that my GBA saves were no longer being written to the microSD. Sounds like my 3in1 battery has bitten the dust.

Since replacing the battery looks to be a bit of a hassle, I'd rather just but a new one. I'm having difficulty finding a trustworthy online retailer who carries it, however. Many sites have unsecured HTTP checkout pages even if they claim to use SSL encryption. That's a red flag to me.

If anyone could vouch for a site that ships 3in1's to the US I'd greatly appreciate it.

PS - there's no reason to go with a IV over the 3in1 for the CycloDS, is there?

2. IngrownTesticle

IngrownTesticle Member

Newcomer
    Jun 2, 2012
    United States
    I've been on the same search. I ordered one from dsflashcart.com but they actually don't have them right now even though they'll take orders for them. Kind of shady. They claim EZ-Flash is making a new version but I'm not sure about that.

There is a ebay seller in Spain that has 3in1 carts. You could try them.

3. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Addict

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
  4. ScOULaris
    OP

ScOULaris Member

Newcomer
    May 15, 2015
    United States
    Yeah, I was close to ordering one from that site until I noticed that the credit card checkout page isn't even SSL encrypted. That didn't instill much confidence in me. I emailed them to ask about transaction security, but I've yet to receive a response.

5. XXXTORTELLINI

XXXTORTELLINI ╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚

Apr 14, 2017
    United States
    No Idea
    nds-card.com ?

6. ScOULaris
    OP

ScOULaris Member

Newcomer
    May 15, 2015
    United States
    No dice. They don't carry the 3in1.

7. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 22, 2011
    Gambia, The
    Maybe you can use the other mode (PSRAM vs NOR) meanwhile.