Looking for a retailer that is verified and trusted.

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by vannyg, May 30, 2013.

1. vannyg
    OP

vannyg Newbie

Newcomer
    May 30, 2013
    Hey guys, I am looking to buy and R4 card for my DSI lite however I am very skeptical of the majority of the sites I have come across. Could someone point me in the direction of a retailer that is trusted and has been used recently please?

2. pyromaniac123

pyromaniac123 ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

Sep 24, 2011
    *cough

:)

3. valueday

valueday Newbie

Newcomer
    May 3, 2013
    Belgium
    Nice !You can try buy r4i gold 3ds card, it is good and reliable card,From its official website www.r4idds.cn you can viewed know many their trusted reseller in all over the world,I trust their cards and their website, hope you also.

4. oliver queen
    This message by oliver queen has been removed from public view by Costello, Jun 4, 2013.
    May 30, 2013
  5. nukeboy95

nukeboy95 Leave luck to heaven.

Aug 24, 2010
    United States
    not sure
  6. spataroalan
    This message by spataroalan has been removed from public view by Costello, Jun 4, 2013.
    May 30, 2013
  7. vannyg
    OP

vannyg Newbie

Newcomer
    May 30, 2013

I meant DS lite.

Anyway the issue I am having is that the sister site simply has a list of different retailers of which none of them appear reputable. Are all the companies listed on there legitimate and not going to steal my credit card details?

Excuse me if i am being overly paranoid but the sites just do not reassure me at all and when i don't recognize the payment portals such as "95gateway" and "gamerzpay" it really puts doubt into my mind. I am looking for a site someone has used and can strongly recommend as safe and legitimate.

8. TheCasketMan

TheCasketMan Keyblade Apprentice

Sep 3, 2011
    United States
    Orlando, FL
    Try realhotstuff.com I bought a dstwo from them , and the transaction was smooth. Though, my favorite place to buy stuff from trustworthy people is the gbatemp trading forum, but you need to have at least 100 posts, or been a member for a very long time to access the forum.