Hacking Looking for a retailer that is verified and trusted.

vannyg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I am looking to buy and R4 card for my DSI lite however I am very skeptical of the majority of the sites I have come across. Could someone point me in the direction of a retailer that is trusted and has been used recently please?

valueday

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Nice !You can try buy r4i gold 3ds card, it is good and reliable card,From its official website www.r4idds.cn you can viewed know many their trusted reseller in all over the world,I trust their cards and their website, hope you also.

vannyg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
dsi lite?

any ways you can find shops, cards and shop reviews at our sister site
http://shoptemp.net/products/R4i-Gold-3DS-For-Nintendo-3DS.html

I meant DS lite.

Anyway the issue I am having is that the sister site simply has a list of different retailers of which none of them appear reputable. Are all the companies listed on there legitimate and not going to steal my credit card details?

Excuse me if i am being overly paranoid but the sites just do not reassure me at all and when i don't recognize the payment portals such as "95gateway" and "gamerzpay" it really puts doubt into my mind. I am looking for a site someone has used and can strongly recommend as safe and legitimate.

TheCasketMan

Keyblade Apprentice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try realhotstuff.com I bought a dstwo from them , and the transaction was smooth. Though, my favorite place to buy stuff from trustworthy people is the gbatemp trading forum, but you need to have at least 100 posts, or been a member for a very long time to access the forum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: both of which work well in potplayer