Android looking for a Ps2 emulator

qaz015393

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like topic says I'm looking for a Ps2 emulator for Android. I got a game I want to play on the go and don't want to lug around my laptop just to play the game. Can anyone help me out I saw a number of emulators but most pepole said they didn't work and i found purei but can't install it. So any help would be appreciated.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like topic says I'm looking for a Ps2 emulator for Android. I got a game I want to play on the go and don't want to lug around my laptop just to play the game. Can anyone help me out I saw a number of emulators but most pepole said they didn't work and i found purei but can't install it. So any help would be appreciated.
Lug around your laptop

Player-1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

play! (purei) is the only PS2 emulator for android that i'm aware of. are you trying to install it from the play store or from the official website? it a WIP and i don't even think high-end phones/tablets/nvidia devices get decent framerates. also, if you can't install it its probably because your device doesn't meet the minimum android version required to play it.

qaz015393

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
play! (purei) is the only PS2 emulator for android that i'm aware of. are you trying to install it from the play store or from the official website? it a WIP and i don't even think high-end phones/tablets/nvidia devices get decent framerates. also, if you can't install it its probably because your device doesn't meet the minimum android version required to play it.
It's on the playstore? Where? I've searched but ciuldn't find it. I have a Galaxy s7 edge

Last edited by qaz015393,

Player-1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's on the playstore? Where? I've searched but ciuldn't find it. I have a Galaxy s7 edge

my mistake, i thought it might have been in the play store but it's not. anyway since you have a S7 you should be able to install it as i have a S5 and it's installed on my phone. try installing an older/newer version and see if that works. it still requires optimizations to be made so don't expect it to run games as fast/accurate as your laptop.

Reactions: qaz015393

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans