Gaming Looking for a Persona 3 Portable (NTSC) save with specifics

Razum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the topic title says, I'm looking for a persona 3 portable save file with a couple of specific things to it. Unfortunately my PSP isn't hacked and my knowledge on how to mess with a different save to fit this is completely lacking.

I beat Persona 3 FES and wanted to play through P3P, and finally experience the NG+ extras, but I want to actually play the game and not be completely broken.

So what I'm looking for is simply a P3P save that's got NG+ unlocked. The only specific I'm really looking for outside of that is the main character's level is edited to 1 or whatever is default in a fresh game (can't recall if it's 1 or not).

If anyone has this, is capable and willing to make this, or can point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
gamefaqs sir

http://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/971508-shin-me...-portable/saves

i suppose you can just copy/drop the file trough USB to make it work, here you go
smile.gif

Razum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I appreciate the quick reply but none of those fit the level 1 main character (that was the first place I checked). NG+ normally carries over the main characters level, and having a level 80+ character from the start makes the game immensely boring to me.

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
Okay, I can give you a save, but you'll have to start on Maniac or else all the items/level/personas transfer. Not true if you start the new save on the last difficulty.

Wait, there are no NG+ things in P3P, are there? I unlocked everything on my first playthrough with the girl, without going NG+ by loading my boy's save.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
There is definitely a new game plus. Not everything transfers over, but enough does.

For the OP: Since you've played FES, play the girl's story of P3P. It isn't exactly the same game with just a female protagonist as one might think just looking at it.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Starting on Manic won't carry anything over but you can't get the character endings.

Unless someone here is good at save editing and shit, there will be no way for it to happen.

Razum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At the very least it unlocks the option to fight a new optional boss. If it's anything like Persona 4's new game it also gives access to a bunch or smaller S.Link choices and stuff like that.

It does carry stuff like Academics and equipment over, but I can just not use the equipment and having the stats like Academics maxed from the start doesn't bother me as I did max them last time. I just don't want the game to be piss easy because I'm overleveled at the start.

As for difficulty, I don't mind Hard, but I'd prefer not to play on Maniac as it has been awhile since I've played Persona 3. Jumping straight into that seems like a poor choice to me.

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
You mean Vision Quest? No, that's there on the first playthrough.
New S-link choices? I never knew, do tell which ones?
Are you sure you're not mistaking this with Persona 4 though? (there you couldn't do some things like eating Mystery Food X on 1st playthrough) That's not in P3P iirc.

Razum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, I'm looking on gamefaqs and it says that a new game + unlocks Monad Block as well as a new optional boss.

Like I said I had just assumed there would be a couple new choices in smaller things like dating Naoto and such from persona 4, but if that's not that case then all I'd be missing out on are the Monad Block and option boss.

Razum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably Margret. Like I said, I've never played the psp version of Persona 3, I've just going off of what I read on gamefaqs, where it does say there's an optional boss for NG+. But gamefaqs has made mistakes before, if I can access both of them on a non NG+ file, then it's not a big deal at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: