Looking for a PDA type organizer tha works with DSI

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by bobostar, Oct 13, 2009.

1. bobostar
    OP

bobostar Member

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2007
    Canada
    I've asked this on another thread but thought I'd try this category too. I have a DSI. I'm looking for something like Dsorganize. I've read that Dsorganize won't work on the DSI and isn't being supported anymore. I tried a game called Hello Kitty Daily which is supposed to turn the DS into a day planner but it was pretty bad. The features were really underdeveloped. I'm wondering if anyone knows of an application, official game or homebrew, that can turn my DSI into a day planner.

Thanks

2. fearofshorts

fearofshorts GBAtemp Fan

Jul 12, 2009
    Melbourne
    I don't think that there is currently any application that is that complete. There are a few in development, but they are quite far off. However, I haven't looked too deeply into this, so... you never know.

3. Korosive

Korosive Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 14, 2009
    United States
    Unfortunatly, it seems DS organize was THE organizer to have for the DS. Do the unofficial updates of it work?

4. Knarf

Knarf GBAtemp Regular

Nov 12, 2008
    United States
    Unfortunately DS Organize is the only one I've ever heard of. It's possible that once the DSi mode get's cracked it'll inspire coders to create a PDA type app that can take advantage of the Bonus specs of the DSi.

5. dombeef

dombeef Member

Newcomer
    Mar 29, 2009
    United States
    Try the DSO It might work for your ds. [​IMG]

6. Matt140

Matt140 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 1, 2009
    England
    DSOrganize does work with the DSi, but only when you turn off wireless communications.

7. Unoalpho

Unoalpho GBAtemp Regular

May 27, 2009
    United States
    United States
    I have read somewhere on the internet about a Dsorganize v3.3 is this true?