Hardware Looking for a new gamepad to rule them all

gohan123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm looking for a new multi purpose gamepad but this is giving me a hard time. every gamepad has some drawbacks. I want kind of a device for everything instead of multiple gamepads.
right now I'm using dual shock 4 on ps4, with 8bitdo adapter on pc, switch, ps3. I'm a little bit fed up with the playstation layout. I tried the xbox one and switch pro gamepad but every time I need gyro or analog triggers, I have to pick my dual shock 4 again and I ask myself, why do I even bought the new ones? so I sold them. in near future I'm going to sell my entire ps4 and I don't really want to rebuy a ds4. I want a gamepad which could fill this void.

so my new gamepad should have all those things.

- xinput support
- nintendo switch support (or attleast working with 8bitdo adapter / mission control
- asymetric sticks or like the wii u gamepad
- wireless
- ~15h battery
- gyroscope
- analog trigger

every gamepad I checked out is always missing one of those points listed.

the best one seems to be 8bitdo pro 2 but lacks asymetric sticks.
then there is bigbigwon elitist s which lacks analog trigger.
and bigbigwon rainbow, which isn't released yet and lacks a wireless connection.
dual sense might be an option also.

Reactions: flowlapache

Plazorn

GBAtemp’s Dragon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get the Pro 2, it is perfect for retro gaming, and works on Switch. It may not have asymmetrical sticks, but you get used to it very soon, it is the best 3rd party for the Switch, and also works with PC, Android, Mac, and even PS3, it has two programmable paddles on the back, which you can map to any button. I have had mine since November and it doesn’t drift. You will not be disappointed.

Reactions: gohan123

gohan123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ya this is the best option I have right now. really wish 8bitdo would release a asymmetrical version of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)