Hacking Looking for a new flashcart for the 3ds Looking for some advice

metal01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the current firmware for the 3ds, I want to be able to play 3ds games, ds games, and gba games as easily and hassle free as possible. I was thinking of the DSTWO 4 in 1 since I'm familiar with the old DStwo.

What should I do? What should I get? I figure I'll probably have to wait to play 3ds games since I have the current firmware but i figure eventually it'll get worked out. Thanks!

Atro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the current firmware for the 3ds, I want to be able to play 3ds games, ds games, and gba games as easily and hassle free as possible. I was thinking of the DSTWO 4 in 1 since I'm familiar with the old DStwo.

What should I do? What should I get? I figure I'll probably have to wait to play 3ds games since I have the current firmware but i figure eventually it'll get worked out. Thanks!
Firmware?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup. Get the DS Two PLUS! Not regular.

Make Sonic Angel Knight happy. xD

Sent from my Browser on a New 3DS XL with A9LH
Me happy? He should be worried more about making himself happy. BUILT IN CHEAT FINDER? ANTI PIRACY PATCH? BUILT IN SAVE STATES AND MULTI SAVE DATA MANAGER? 4 People can play pokemon on the same damn cartridge without ever erasing save data. Extra cpu power for SNES and GBA? (okay even then still not perfect) But movie player and such?

BUY NOW! I'm drooling! O_O

now only if i can find my own. I hate losing my games in my room.:mellow:

But I thought DSTwo can't play 3DS games on 11.0..?
Sky3DS can play 3DS games, any firmware
Well yeah, no 3DS but he also said NDS and such so i think he knows that. He will have to get a sky or gateway i guess.

I mean he can still play 3DS if he goes buy them from the store. :P

metal01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is A9LH hard to install. I would like to be able to play 3ds games but its not a priority since I actually own quite a few of them. I'm sure at some point the dstwo will be updated to play 3ds on the current firmware. I'm not looking for instructions on how to do it, I know they are on the site, just was wondering from someone who has it installed.

Last edited by metal01,

Awesomeslayerg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is A9LH hard to install. I would like to be able to play 3ds games but its not a priority since I actually own quite a few of them. I'm sure at some point the dstwo will be updated to play 3ds on the current firmware. I'm not looking for instructions on how to do it, I know they are on the site, just was wondering from someone who has it installed.
No, but you have to be superduper careful. Like the 2.1.0 part if you close the lid you risk a brickm and since your on 11.0, I recommend a dsidowngrade if you have another haxed ds or a hardmod

sora10pls

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Having installed it on over 20 consoles, I can say from experience that it is not hard at all. The new guide makes it a lot easier than it used to be, and even then, it wasn't all that difficult to begin with.

I would highly recommend doing it. :)

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately for your current firmware (11.0) you would have to buy at least 2 cards. 11.0 won't support Gateway, so you will have to buy a Sky3ds. Sky3ds can't play anything but official 3ds cart dumps, so you will have to also invest in a DS TWO which will offer both NDS and GBA.
But at that price point (around $150) I would instead opt to send your 3ds to someone in the US to hardmod, and possible downgrade and A9LH for you.
It would be cheaper, and would give you much more than what the two flashcards could give you. You can play custom injected GBA VC games, any 3ds game (not just ones dumped from official carts, which means eShop only titles), and can use a cheap DS flashcard to play NDS games.

I wouldn't be so sure about DSTWO working on latest firmware any time in the near future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ anotherthing: The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.