Homebrew Looking for a little advice

pquinn1212

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

Hope you are all well.

I did the browser exploit on my WiiU and added a 64gb USB with Splatoon on it and got it up and running and installed if i go online will i get banned.

Thanks

D

Deleted User

Be sure not to run SDCafiine or TCPGecko in the background while booting up Splatoon as it will probably lead to a ban.

RyanAnayaMc

The ACE
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Be sure not to run SDCafiine or TCPGecko in the background while booting up Splatoon as it will probably lead to a ban.
I don't think SDCafiine causes bans so long as you use wifi-safe mods. Not sure about Splatoon itself, but I have played Smash 4 and Mario Kart 8 with SDCafiine mods and no bans (yet).

D

Deleted User

I don't think SDCafiine causes bans so long as you use wifi-safe mods. Not sure about Splatoon itself, but I have played Smash 4 and Mario Kart 8 with SDCafiine mods and no bans (yet).
Color changes resulted in ban for some users since apparently Splatoon checks if something is running in memory

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Color changes resulted in ban for some users since apparently Splatoon checks if something is running in memory
IIRC, this is specific to Splatoon as a quick-and-dirty "fix" to an exploitable vulnerability that can lead to an attacker corrupting your saved data in an online match.

Such checking could theoretically be worked around, however. So... yeah.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte