Gaming Looking for a LDS online dating site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sloltannind

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi!

I'm looking for a LDS online dating site. I haven't been able to find many. I've found some christian dating sites,
but I was wondering if there were any sites that were geared towards Later Day Saints religion. It's hard to
find a lot of other LDS online daters wanting to chat - at least, I haven't been able to. Does anyone know of any?

Like I said, I've tried some christian ones, but not really what I'm looking for. I really hope they're out there!

If not a dating site, perhaps any type of chat or group related to LDS.

thanks!

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
WTF are you on?
i have no idea WTF you are talking about

this is a GAMING forum...
smile.gif

vasego

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps what you are looking for is a LDS dyslexic dating site. Seeing as how you obviously typed "DsL" into your google search instead of "LDS"

J/S

r9delta

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Generally the best part of being a smurf is brushing your teeth with a bowl of mashed potatoes after watching the last episode of Dragon Ball Z.

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sloltannind said:
Hi!

I'm looking for a LDS online dating site. I haven't been able to find many. I've found some christian dating sites,
but I was wondering if there were any sites that were geared towards Later Day Saints religion. It's hard to
find a lot of other LDS online daters wanting to chat - at least, I haven't been able to. Does anyone know of any?

Like I said, I've tried some christian ones, but not really what I'm looking for. I really hope they're out there!

If not a dating site, perhaps any type of chat or group related to LDS.

thanks!

ROTFL! This made my day. Thanks for the funny
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn