Looking for a gaming buddy. (xbox 360)

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by TwinRetro, Feb 3, 2011.

Feb 3, 2011
  1. TwinRetro
    OP

Global Moderator TwinRetro Don't start nothin', Won't be nothin'

United States
    Strange thread, I know, but it's really hard to find someone that games with a similar schedule to mine.

I just bought an Xbox 360, and I would love to have a great friend that I can just pop online and join in with.

A bit about me: My name is Daniel, and I am 26, married, and I have an 8 month old son. I enjoy RPGs, Racers, and I enjoy playing FPS's online. I'm pretty laid back, and I just like to have fun. I'm not 1337 or Hardcore, but I play my best, and I have fun.

I'm looking for a gaming partner, and would prefer you to have the following qualities:

Ages 16+ (if younger, you must prove yourself mature)
    Is online around 9:00PST to atleast 11:00PST ( I get on at other times, but this timeline is when I get on (almost) every day)
    Again, maturity is a must.
    You must own a headset.
    Your 360 must be unmodded, and all your games legit. (I don't want you to be banned and have to look for someone else [​IMG] )
    Play at least Black Ops, or Halo 3
    Must have tolerance to a father with a baby. That means, I might drop out of a match at a moment's notice, but I'll let you know when I go offline for the night.

I really don't care about gender.
    if you want to play your own games some days, it's all good. I just want to get on with you a few times a week and stomp some heads.

It'll probably be like a month before I get online with the 360.

This might not be the best place for a thread like this, but, eh, it's worth a shot.

2. Fudge

Banned Fudge Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra

United States
    I'll play with you. I'm 14, but I can be mature. My 360 is modded (flashed) but its impossible for you to get banned for playing with someone with a flashed console. I have a headset, Black Ops, and Halo 3.

3. 431unknown

Member 431unknown Greatness Awaits

United States
    Well I don't know about all this but I sent you a message on live and a friend request. I'll play with you on live if you want but I'm rarely on these days

Good luck on finding a gaming buddy tho.

@fudgenuts he's more worried about you getting banned and having to find another buddy to fill the void you leave behind.

4. Fudge

Banned Fudge Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra

United States
    Oh OK. In that case I'll don't think I can be your gaming buddy. I prefer big immature XBL parties anyway [​IMG]

5. Twiffles

Member Twiffles танковые победы

Germany
    I fit all of that, sans the time slots, somewhat. Since I can get online at those times, but I usually am online earlier in the day than that.

6. TwinRetro
    OP

Global Moderator TwinRetro Don't start nothin', Won't be nothin'

United States
    Sounds good. What's your gamertag?

Also...I don't mind adding peeps as friends, but I'm looking for something more like a Spongebob and Patrick relationship [​IMG]

7. Twiffles

Member Twiffles танковые победы

Germany
    Twiffles101.

I really need to make use out of the 12-month subscription I bought, so anyone else feel free to add me if you want, etc.

8. Sop

Banned Sop groovy dude lmao

Australia
    Can I play I have black ops, but mainly play zombies.

9. Blaze163

Member Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

United Kingdom
    Add me if you like. Blaze163WP. I just got the new map pack for Black Ops so I guess I really should endeavour to use my 360 for more than having Family Guy on as background noise while I write my reviews. When I'm actually playing online you tend to find me on Black Ops, Dead Rising 2 (when it's not being a drama queen and crashing every few minutes), RUSE (which nobody here seems to play, what gives with that?) and Super Street Fighter IV. I need to invest in a new racer as well, might see what's in GAME in the morning.

Anyone else feel free to add me as well if you like. I don't see what harm it could do. I do use my mic every now and then but please note that if the kid across the road from me comes online I tend to switch off, otherwise he bombards me with party requests and never shuts up. He's an ok kid but if I don't reply the first three times, TAKE THE DAMN HINT.

Also note yes, my achievement score is pitiful at a little over 3K, it's because I normally play stuff like Star Ocean and Dragon Age offline, hence why my offline profile has a score more like 12K.