Gaming Looking for a game that contains 3.0E update

reken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yo guys! I have this problem too and my settings menu is bricked. I got this problem because i put the NTSC version of Metroid Prime 3 that came out some time ago in my wii by accident, and it did an NTSC Update. Now im waiting for a pal game that fixes my wii. Also i cant play SMG and Manhunt. They give a black screen when they want to boot. I assume this is because my wii is not up to date.

Another thing: How can u guys see which version of the firmware u have? Thanks...

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
OP
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
In the settings menu
tongue.gif
But you're really lucky. I can't play my Wii anymore, it starts, it plays the jingle but 3 seconds after, it shows me an error message which is "The system files are corrupted". If I press Reset before that message, I can use the menu of the Wii but I can't use the channels anymore without having a black screen.

I would REALLY prefer having a bricked settings menu :'(

ddrrmm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smg will do an update, i doubt it will be the 3.0E fw.
Else wait for donkey kong jet race pal, it probably contains an update.

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
OP
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
End of the story. I inserted the SMG disc, which was my only solution left. The update was VERY long, I waited for something like 2min. I thought it would never work

BUT IT DID WORK §§§ IT FUCKED OF TEH CORRUPTED DATA MESSAGE §

At reboot, Wii said me some data were corrupted (but you see, friendly message with button OK, not the deadly black screen) No saves were lost

Super Mario, I love you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended