Hacking Looking for a DS Lite Case

yus786

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
as the title says im looking for a DS lite case that hardly adds any bulk and has to protect the DS from scratches as i hardly drop the thing.

i dont really want a silicon case as ive had one for my nano and it attracts alot of dust

ive got a clear plastic hard case which hardly adds alot of bulk but i was just wondering whether theres anything else that adds less.

and if you do post a case can you please provide a link of where to buy one from in the UK or that ships to the UK?

regards

yus786

Darkspark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

yus786

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thank you very much for the reply, i dont really want a pouch for the DS just a case that fits it and is on it at all times.

the hard plastic case is like the ones you get for mobile phones.

i just need something to prevent it from getting scratched as i hardly ever drop it.

thanks for the reply though

regards

yus786

NDSkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
armor lite case for the DS is what i have. bought it on sale at circuitcity for $5 but retails for $10-$12. .it does the job as mine is very scratched leaving my DS untouched. i have no problems with just throwing the DS lite in my bag.

optionally there is a hardshell that is silicone lined though i would imagine that this adds more bulk

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have thing from MadCatz called the CustomShowcase which is a thin clear/crystal case. It works well, just pop your DS inside and away you go. The plastic on the case is only 1mm thick so it won't add much bulk. You even get various graphics you can place inside the case to customise your DS - although the designs aren't that great (but there is a template on the manufacturers site if you want to make your own).
If you aren't interested in the graphics you can buy the same thing without the graphics for like half the price.

The case is identical to this one on ebay, and by the looks of things available in various tints too!

Only downside to the case is that I found it slightly tricky to remove the DS from the case when I wanted to change my bottom graphic, other than that it's a decent case. I don't really use mine anymore as I have a Hori Compact Pouch but if you don't want the bulk a crystal case seems like a good option.

smile.gif

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I use a Hori compact pouch, and while it does add bulk (essentially because you are putting your DS and other things inside), it is incredible safe and useful to have

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021