Looking for a Drag & Drop cart

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Knarf, Aug 1, 2009.

Aug 1, 2009

Looking for a Drag & Drop cart by Knarf at 6:37 PM (732 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Knarf
    OP

Member Knarf GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm on the market for a GBA flash cart. I'm for the cheapest one I can get, that is a simple drag & drop. I don't care what type of card it takes, just need one for my GBA SP and Micro. Thanks [​IMG]

2. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    "Drag-and-drop" and "GBA" don't mix well together. The only one that really supports it is the M3 Perfect, but even then you should use the patcher if you want to do anything other than simply run the game (for instance, you can't save unless you patch the game). Also the M3 Perfect is really expensive and hard to find nowadays. You'd be better off with an EZ-Flash IV, which is also somewhat hard to find but is highly recommended by many GBATemp members.

3. Knarf
    OP

Member Knarf GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Are there fake EZ-Flash IVs? Reason I'm asking is because Dealextreme has them for $25 (sku.22019). Also is dealextreme my best bet, or is there a more local website with faster shipping?

4. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    RealHotStuff is located in the USA and has very fast shipping, but it will be more expensive than DX for that reason.