Hacking Looking for a certain save program...

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Hello~ Just wondering... is there a program to transfer saves from an original game cart to my computer? (I'm trying to get my Pokemon Diamond file into my R4, so I can sell that Diamond copy). Also, is there a way to do that but vise-versa? (Take a .sav file and send it to an original cart)

Thank you!

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This question is asked quite often and without having to search I think there's a slot-2 solution. Anyone have a link?
Vice-versa is possible too I think.

striderx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello~ Just wondering... is there a program to transfer saves from an original game cart to my computer? (I'm trying to get my Pokemon Diamond file into my R4, so I can sell that Diamond copy). Also, is there a way to do that but vise-versa? (Take a .sav file and send it to an original cart)

Thank you!

Omoikane1979

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Like striderx said it's better to hold unto your retail diamond card, because as of now wii connectivity is still not possible with the R4 (if I remember correctly). Besides from my own experience it's better to keep it as it's really hard to sell a retail card for a good price as far as my experience on selling my games goes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users