Looking for a Black GB Micro Faceplate

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Alastair, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Alastair
    OP

Alastair GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 19, 2006
    I have been looking for one of these desperately since I bought my GB Micro.
    Can anyone help me?
    I am willing to trade a Silver (Official) and the two the GB came with (Camouflage and a Fire Design) as well as an n-opened packet of Pelican Faceplates (3x). They are; 'Skulls', 'Snake Skin' and Lava 'Lamp' with a faceplate remover tool included.
    I am also willing to pay for postage and handling to anywhere in the world via PayPal, both for what I am sending (of course) and what you will - hopefully - be sending me (1 Black faceplate).

If this is in the wrong section, I am really sorry [​IMG] I could not see anywhere more appropriate to put it.

2. Psyfira

Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

Dec 31, 2003
    England
    Why not spray-paint one? You've got plenty of unwanted ones in case it goes wrong [​IMG]

3. richardv

richardv GBAtemp Regular

Feb 8, 2006
    United States
  4. Alastair
    OP

Alastair GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 19, 2006
    Did not know Nintendo even had an online shop...
    Thanks haha!
    Already purchased.

Mods: This thread is useless now so if it is sort of in the wrong place then feel free to delete it. [​IMG]

5. Farami9

Farami9 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 31, 2003
    United States
    Damn I wanted that trade....

6. blackwind

blackwind Member

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2006
    Should be easy to find on eBay...that's what I did a few months back

7. Bali

Bali GBAtemp Regular

Nov 10, 2002
    Netherlands
    Thought I saw some plain Faceplates on Ebay some time ago. Maybe that's an option if you are feeling a little artistic.

8. Psyfira

Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

Dec 31, 2003
    England
    Bali: Stop spamming old dead threads to boost your postcount. It's getting annoying. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice