Looking for a 3DS flash Card to play NDS games

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by msimplay, Nov 4, 2014.

1. msimplay
    OP

msimplay Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2009
    I'm looking for a 3DS flashcard to play my Nintendo DS games on and it doesn't have to play 3DS games I just want to bring my old NDS games to my 3DS XL so I can take advantage of the larger screen size.
    Any recommendations would be appreciated thanks

2. 3DSStorm

3DSStorm Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 4, 2014
    United States
  3. XiTaU

XiTaU GBAtemp Regular

May 15, 2008
    United States
    the dstwo will be the best and only card u will need for nds roms and emulators the team update it when nintendo block it so dont buy any of the cheap flash carts if u want to future proof.

4. msimplay
    OP

msimplay Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2009
    Thanks I'll look into the DSTwo as I don't really want it for 3DS games just NDS and firmware updates mean a lot I had an Acekard 2i which was and still is great for the DS but having only just bought a 3DS and with Nintendo blocking flashcards I've been out of the loop a while now

5. zdgr4ye5

zdgr4ye5 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2014
    United States
    I researched the market, and I see It is too many r4i clones, so I decided to buy "Ace3ds plus". ordered few days ago.

6. Fishaman P

Fishaman P Speedrunner

Jan 2, 2010
    United States
    Wisconsin
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice