Looking for 3d gba game engine

Discussion in 'GBA - Game Development, ROM Hacks and Translations' started by Grim of doom, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Grim of doom
    OP

Grim of doom Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 25, 2014
    United States
    Vancouver, Washington
    Yes I know Gba cannot handle intense 3d graphics, and that's alright. All I need is a game engine that works with 3d squares and a player that can jump. I have a lot of experience with programming and even some 3d sculpting(not useful in this case). I have searched around a lot and have seen some like RAGE and Yeti...but they only ever just give you a .gba demo file. I am planning to attempt to build a minecraft solo (multi if gba4ios 2.x comes with a good solution), game. Maps will obviously be limited by dimensions, but I wish to build a minecraft for the re-birth(as I call it) of gba. Recently, as I am still a in high school(senior now), everyone is reverting to the classics and downloading gba4ios and other emulators. I can do some basic hacking but I'm ready for the next and greater step.

2. EMP Knightmare

EMP Knightmare Fixing GBATemp's Feng Shui Engine (using Win XP)

May 3, 2010
    United States
    New York
    Honestly the only other I know of is the C2 Engine. If you haven't tried it yet, give it a shot

3. Grim of doom
    OP

Grim of doom Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 25, 2014
    United States
    Vancouver, Washington
    Alright, do you know where I can find the engine to download/install? I tried for about half an hour and am lost -_-