:D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hahahaha... I was just looking at the old members topic, and Juggernauts intro, and for fun typed shadowboy into search.
I got 4 topics, one was jumpmans... I swear I was like whacked out or something :wtf: Fake smurfia is not cool. One was relys XD Everyone was like lol u and shadow will be pals. One I made a nice greeting, and another was orc randomly telling some girl to beware me trying to touch her ass.
Over the years I haven't really done anything great for gbatemp... all that stands out right now is my
"hentai crusade 1 & 2" where I tried to lead the hentai lovers to the promised land... but beyond that all my plans (manga/anime essentials, various other things, etc) have not come to pass.

So yeah, new years resolution: Make an impact on gbatemp somehow!

So, what impacts have you made on the site?
Any memorable threads? Start any memes?
I wanna know!

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I participated in the squirtle squad!
biggrin.gif
mainly observed but one of my favored gbatemp moments!
image1pn3.jpg

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I accidentally bumped into one of their servers with my knee and now there's a dent on the case, but otherwise, I can't put my finger on any significant impression or impact or what have you.

unsure.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I did quite few thingies...But I'm guessing that Radioactive Force is the biggest!

Also, I have kept BAN game alive trough the hardest periods (there was time when I played all by myself)
I have become mod, I was part of the Wham! fad, and now started Barbie fad..

And I have spread Radioactivity all over this place!!!!!!

DrKupo

Resistance: Fall of Gbatemp
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am LEGEND. I am a one man trolling army. I've trolled people so hard that they released shit just to attempt to insult me in the nfo. I've had staff members lose their staff status, i've made people leave temp.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
DrKupo said:
I am LEGEND. I am a one man trolling army. I've trolled people so hard that they released shit just to attempt to insult me in the nfo. I've had staff members lose their staff status, i've made people leave temp.
You are the LEGEND in your own head
rofl2.gif

Are you in the shadows these days DrKupo, haven't seen you much!

kevenka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I personally remember granville all the time b/c of all the news he puts up on gbatemp ^^
I think you pick a certain field and stay consistant with it -.-

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Back way before the user submitted scene releases I was usually the first to notify of DS releases, I also broke a few news stories along the way.
I have made several threads that have been read far too many times and one of them is linked in an NFO.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
DrKupo said:

I am GBAtemps ultimate troll God!

I made the term "p0wned!
yaypsp.gif
" famous, and elevated DS-X to cult status!

DrKupo

Resistance: Fall of Gbatemp
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
DrKupo said:

I made the term "p0wned!
yaypsp.gif

You are nothing. Talk to me when you are solely responsible for staff members losing staff status, and have around 4 or 5 releases with poorly writen insults directed towards you in the nfo.

Toni Plutonij said:
QUOTE(DrKupo @ Jan 5 2009, 03:11 PM)
You are the LEGEND in your own head
rofl2.gif

Are you in the shadows these days DrKupo, haven't seen you much!

A few months ago TheSpade banned me from irc. Despite pretty much everyone either not minding me returning or even wanting me back, WildDenim appears to be enforcing that ban. As i am more of an irc person than a fourms person, I stopped viewing Gbatemp as much.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The first Hitman REBORN! fan addict of this site was me, i think. And dynamic neko boy avatars thats taken down, damn rules.
hate2.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
DrKupo said:
p1ngpong said:
DrKupo said:

I made the term "p0wned!
yaypsp.gif

You are nothing. Talk to me when you are solely responsible for staff members losing staff status, and have around 4 or 5 releases with poorly writen insults directed towards you in the nfo.

Yeah well done on all that.

But p1ngpong is the true stuff of legends, more so then you, no one p0wns as hard as tiny, gentle, innocent p1ngy!
yaypsp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: