Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I always zone off on ----. Sometime I come here and see anything new. But I didn't see his name or picture yet.
Wha...I...first off, you can't say those 2 sites as they have ROMs and stuff, so remove them if you please.

Also, I'm not even gonna go off on why you should know who Vulpes is. So...have fun.

EDIT: @whomever modded my post I definitely meant to remove the links, just forgot...heh.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cute :)

I have a red fox (The ones that are solid colored) that wonders my neighboorhood, I see it in my alley a bit. It's shy though, anytime a car or person gets within like 50 feet of it, it runs.
Too bad, my Fennec Fox pet would like a playmate, I'm sure.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nope. I didnt see that name lately. I miss alot cuz trillions people in here.
So you are dumb? He's kinda part of the Global Moderators, it takes some skill to not notice him.
Also, he seems to get around a lot.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay! Pokemon has come! *scratch needle record* Seriously? Vulpes have 9 tails. That fox have one tail.
...are you dumb? Vulpes Abnocto, y'know, MODERATOR WHO USES A FOX AS AN AVATAR (OR AT LEAST USED TOO)?
>are you dumb?
>too
>TOO
>TOO

Irony
Excuse me if my phone has issues. At least my posts have a general sense of intelligence.
Not sure who you're insulting here, but bradzx's post was just meant to be a joke.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Yay! Pokemon has come! *scratch needle record* Seriously? Vulpes have 9 tails. That fox have one tail.
...are you dumb? Vulpes Abnocto, y'know, MODERATOR WHO USES A FOX AS AN AVATAR (OR AT LEAST USED TOO)?
>are you dumb?
>too
>TOO
>TOO

Irony
Excuse me if my phone has issues. At least my posts have a general sense of intelligence.
Not sure who you're insulting here, but bradzx's post was just meant to be a joke.
No, it actually wasn't. He was serious.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>are you dumb?
>too
>TOO
>TOO

Irony
Couldn't have been, there's no visible tail whatsoever.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
>are you dumb?
>too
>TOO
>TOO

Irony
...are you stupid too? Just leave. Leave the fucking thread right now. You're gonna lose, and it's gonna be embarrassing.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>are you dumb?
>too
>TOO
>TOO

Irony
...are you stupid too? Just leave. Leave the fucking thread right now. You're gonna lose, and it's gonna be embarrassing.
"Lose"
There's no visible tail in the picture.
Fact.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
>are you dumb?
>too
>TOO
>TOO

Irony
"Lose"
Fact.
FACT, THE ENTIRE POINT I WAS ON ABOUT WAS HIS ENTIRE MISINTERPRETATION OF THE POINT OF THE JOKE. FACT, VULPES IS NOT A POKEMON. OPINION, YOU SHOULD TRY READING THE ENTIRE THREAD.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>are you dumb?
>too
>TOO
>TOO

Irony
"Lose"
Fact.
FACT, THE ENTIRE POINT I WAS ON ABOUT WAS HIS ENTIRE MISINTERPRETATION OF THE POINT OF THE JOKE. FACT, VULPES IS NOT A POKEMON. OPINION, YOU SHOULD TRY READING THE ENTIRE THREAD.
Woo, someone's butthurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: