look for tool for create template sky3ds for the new games

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by florian, Mar 6, 2015.

1. florian
    OP

florian GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 6, 2008
    France
    Hello :)

I look for a real tool working for create a template sky3ds for the new games , because i have tried SkyTemplateMakerEndianBugFix , and not working this tool , when i create the template the game not appear in the new 3ds

thank again

2. MattKimura

MattKimura 3DS & WiiU Enthusiast

Jun 30, 2014
    United States
    I believe you need something called Sky Army Knife, it can create templates for new games as I heard. (Not a Sky3DS user)

3. florian
    OP

Feb 6, 2008
    France
    i d'ont know how to make a template , its not working game not load

4. florian
    OP

Feb 6, 2008
    France
    its true bullshit this sky3ds ! crap product , i hope gateway come soon on new 3ds

5. thaikhoa

thaikhoa GBAtemp Maniac

Sep 16, 2008

You need Unknown ID to get rom to work. If your dump isn't in the template, you're out of luck.

6. florian
    OP

Feb 6, 2008
    France
    have you a tuto for this and explain how to make a template for a new game , thank again

7. thaikhoa

thaikhoa GBAtemp Maniac

Sep 16, 2008
    If your dump/ rom isn't in the latest template of Sky3DS, you couldn't do any further steps to make it load.

You can only change header id, chip id or eeprom id for existing dump/rom in the template file which matches SHA-1 checksum.

New games or strange games will never work until Sky3DS updates their template to support. Contact them won't help because they don't intent to update their template for personal dump or so.

8. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Essentially we're one value away from being able to generate templates ourselves, first someone has to figure out what the unknown ID is. All I know is that it has something to do with NCCH keys, but having dabbled in the issue myself I can't figure out how the value is generated, sorry.