GBATemp's least active boy
Trophies
XP
Country
France
well downloading that from ciangel too, I think it's the preload tho

I haven't say shhh to @H1B1Esquire for nothing xD

Just to create some preload drama lel

Imagine 4chan seeing this and saying "omg sp3off have the CIA go get it now omg omg omg !"

Or reuploading it saying "shdnofake_pkmnus.cia"

Last edited by sp3off,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Imagine 4chan seeing this and saying "omg sp3off have the CIA go get it now omg omg omg !"
Please don't. We don't need to add any unnecessary fuel to the fire, especially when we have like 3 threads that talk about the preload and its availability already.

sp3off

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Please don't. We don't need to add any unnecessary fuel to the fire, especially when we have like 3 threads that talk about the preload and its availability already.

2nd degree miss, 2nd degree. I'm not into false things or drama.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Or reuploading it saying "shdnofake_pkmnus.cia"

Honestly that comedic effect works on 4chan, to an extent. I laughed at one post seemingly proclaiming it to be a USUM cia but it had a picture of SM, clear as day judging by the HP bar (it will be different on USUM), and the nickname of the Alolan Exeggecutor was "Buy USUM."

On here though, it's annoying, it's kind of sad. I'm not looking for the leak here, I'm looking at the responses and having quite a perspective on the demographics on this forum during this time of the year. And I'm really not positive about it. As in, it's not funny, at all.

sp3off

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Honestly that comedic effect works on 4chan, to an extent. I laughed at one post seemingly proclaiming it to be a USUM cia but it had a picture of SM, clear as day judging by the HP bar (it will be different on USUM), and the nickname of the Alolan Exeggecutor was "Buy USUM."

On here though, it's annoying, it's kind of sad. I'm not looking for the leak here, I'm looking at the responses and having quite a perspective on the demographics on this forum during this time of the year. And I'm really not positive about it. As in, it's not funny, at all.

Well mate, sorry for disappointing here.

Have you saw the false card of "Lurantis" and that is actually a montage from Google Images ?

sp3off

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Not that I don't love the shitposting in here and all, but on the record:

The avatar change is a joke about all the fake leaks I'm going to have to wade through in the next few weeks. I'll chance it back to normal once USUM's datamined.

The man himself talked. You already knew about that haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Used it as a web cam for a day for fun, sooo shitty it was hilarious