GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
What is the longest anime serie that you have watched?

For me it would be detective conan with up til 586 episodes. Im also reading the manga which has TONS of chapters that is just text, text, text and text!

Currently on episode 583 since 584 has yet to air.

D

Deleted User

I am at episode 78 of conan, funny story.

I saw on wikipedia that there was an anime (sazae-san) with more than 2000 episodes (started in 1946)
I don't know if it still airs (I think they don't send something that old on an tv)

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I have only watching two animes right now. Thats One Piece and Naruto.
Im only on something around 130 on Naruto, but on One Piece I'm on 462 (current).
biggrin.gif

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Delta517 said:
I have only watching two animes right now. Thats One Piece and Naruto.
Im only on something around 130 on Naruto, but on One Piece I'm on 462 (current).
biggrin.gif

The same as me then :3 Watched one piece since episode 1. Well to count in Naruto you have to count with the first series right?

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Bleach, seen 60 eps but stopped. May pick up again but I know there's A LOT of episodes. After that it's Rurouni Kenshin which is like 95. Watched a few eps of Dragon Ball Z and GT here and there.

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
how can anyone forget Pokemon? it has almost 660 episodes as of announced (Until the final episode of Diamond and Pearl)

Here in the Philippines, we just finnished seeing Diamond and Pearl season 1. Hoping to see Battle Dimension (season 2)

Im also watching subbed episodes and it's now catching up with the season finale

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The longest anime series I've watched is Doraemon (1787 episodes) !
But I've watched only 1 episode of that anime
tongue.gif

The biggest series from which I've watched all of the episodes is One piece. (with 350 episodes in 2 months the first time I watched it).

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Crayon Shin-chan.

Shin-chan got now about 711 episodes and there's still coming. I just wish I can get first episodes better quality since I got older episodes that are extremely low quality .flv what are recorder from TV to VHS and then ripped from VHS to PC. But Shin-chan is still best series out there.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Kamiyama said:
Crayon Shin-chan.

Shin-chan got now about 711 episodes and there's still coming. I just wish I can get first episodes better quality since I got older episodes that are extremely low quality .flv what are recorder from TV to VHS and then ripped from VHS to PC. But Shin-chan is still best series out there.
AH I REMEMBER THAT ONE! I watched atleast 200 episodes of it.

Pokemon.. yeah of course... Just that its not as interesting as Detective Conan and One Piece.

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
detective conan.
im almost to 160, probably more, i lost track. im still waiting for the huge gaps between the fansubs (last time i looked there was a ton of them missing from 200-360).

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
naruto seen the first uncut 220 episodes now on shippuden, I would like to try one piece but cant find any english dubbed episodes anywhere on usenet

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
MFDC12 said:
detective conan.
im almost to 160, probably more, i lost track. im still waiting for the huge gaps between the fansubs (last time i looked there was a ton of them missing from 200-360).
I dont think so because i remember a friend of mine watching the series around episode 180-300 with no issues of finding subs. I guess you just have a bad place to find them. For me since im on the newest episode i can just download it once it gets subbed :3

@Am0s : subbed>RAW>dubbed

Voice-over is a failure. Is like when french has to absolutely dub every single thing that comes in their country even if it means the lip will got out of synch and the video/movie will go from good to bad.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh, you actually know my country's dubbing method
laugh.gif

That's plain horrible.

damn "french language conservative law" which forbid foreigner's language on media (TV, Radio).
Even themed channels (like manga channels) have to show more French anime than japanese one, so they just broadcast the same one continuously to fulfill the quota
frown.gif

By chance, There's internet piracy
tongue.gif

@ Am0s :
There might be a torrent with 340 first episodes + 7 movies, all very good quality (except first movie from 1998), with french/english soft subtitles, and few more languages (korean, arab, etc.) but not complete.
well, it's 150GB, you have to make the place for it first, but I'm sure you will like it.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Another reason why the episode from 200 to 350 i think is missing. About 60% was filler i believe and thus the fansubbers didn't want to waste time on them but they are fully subbed now for quite some time. The only thing left is will you piracy or watch it online having hard times finding new ones :3

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I watched 156 of Naruto,
135 eps of One Piece,
70~ eps of Bleach,
80~ eps of Major (a baseball anime),
110 eps of Legend Of the Galactic Heroes,
70 eps of Monster,