Long-time lurker looking to contribute :)

RyanHallmighty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been visiting the forum for a long time and thought it was high time I register for an account. I actually have an idea that I'm planning to post about/work on in the Wii U forum (a bit of an old plan but still). Anyway, nice to formally join and introduce myself :)

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Welcome:)
I've been visiting the forum for a long time and thought it was high time I register for an account
That's kind of what happened to everyone; from simple outside spectators to protagonists of this crazy show, some more and some less; some appreciated, some barely tolerated, like me (I'm afraid)...
:rofl2:

RyanHallmighty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
welcome to the fourum!
whats your wiiU idea about

Well I'm going to make a longer post about it but I am trying to work out the viability of making xdelta patches (and possibly using other utilities/scripts) to take the files that are created by Wii U USB Helper and converts them into verifiably good disc images for archival (Redump.org project-style)

I think it's not too far away from already being completely doable and I've only just started exploring the idea, but the thing I've come across so far is I don't know if there's any way to sort-of undo the process of wud2app.

Regardless, I think it would be cool to have a little community project of creating these patches because I think for archival it's better to have the orgiinal disc data format of preservation but being able to easily transform that I think would be useful. We shall see :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead