Luca91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi all dear gbatemp members :)

I'm a long timer lurker (maybe even 13+ years) and finally I've registered an account.

I'm mainly interested in reverse engineering (both new and old software/consoles) and programming in general (that it is also my job).
I also like MMA and basket.

Have a nice day :)

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hi all dear gbatemp members :)

I'm a long timer lurker (maybe even 13+ years) and finally I've registered an account.

I'm mainly interested in reverse engineering (both new and old software/consoles) and programming in general (that it is also my job).
I also like MMA and basket.

Have a nice day :)

Hello.:)

Welcome to GBAtemp.

Have good time here and fun on reading and also posting (maybe homebrew stuff ?) things from you.

Thank you.:)

Luca91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello.:)

Welcome to GBAtemp.

Have good time here and fun on reading and also posting (maybe homebrew stuff ?) things from you.

Thank you.:)

Yeah, recently I've written a little tool to unpack and repack (and also patch the FAT) NDS roms. My original mission was to get custom code execution in ARM9 binary at boot (before the game NitroMain() function), but since the final binary was bigger than the original one (and was overlapping with the ARM7 one), I decided to write a tool to help rebuilding the whole rom.
I'd like to share here such tool, but since I can't post links it is currently not an option :P You can't find it on my github anyway (/Luca1991/NDSFactory).

Thank you for the warm welcome :)

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)