Lollipop Chainsaw Debut Trailer

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks like everything that 13 year olds think is incredible mashed together into a couple of cutscenes. And yes, I do believe that this game will consist of button mashing gameplay divided between several, wonderful looking cutscenes.

I did notice a couple of seconds of gameplay, so I can't say that the trailer was ALL bad, but the gameplay that I saw looked kinda played out (punch, kick, chainsaw swipe). I know that it was only a couple of seconds, but I would imagine that you'll be seeing it a lot (albeit from different camera angles and with different enemy skins). In fact, I can almost bet that this game will have more cleavage and panty shots than overall variety.

This looks like one of those games that will get all of the hype without delivering anything new. And it will probably get praised beyond all belief for it.

inb4 I get flamed to hell for not praising every 3D character model with tits.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop looking up her skirt and down her shirt, you pervs.

smile.gif

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
_Chaz_ said:
It looks like everything that 13 year olds think is incredible mashed together into a couple of cutscenes. And yes, I do believe that this game will consist of button mashing gameplay divided between several, wonderful looking cutscenes.

I did notice a couple of seconds of gameplay, so I can't say that the trailer was ALL bad, but the gameplay that I saw looked kinda played out (punch, kick, chainsaw swipe). I know that it was only a couple of seconds, but I would imagine that you'll be seeing it a lot (albeit from different camera angles and with different enemy skins). In fact, I can almost bet that this game will have more cleavage and panty shots than overall variety.

This looks like one of those games that will get all of the hype without delivering anything new. And it will probably get praised beyond all belief for it.
Okay, think of it as No More Heroes 3: Lollipop Chainsaw

Can't please everyone.

@tinymonkeyt; You can't call me a perv ;O;

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find it funny that a lot of you are so excited about this game when the majority of you people hated on this game when it was first announced on this site. With that said, I still dont see why there is no Wii version. Sorry but Cel Shading isn't that intense of a art style that the Wii cant handle it. I can bet peanuts that this game on a DVD-9 with less enemies could totally be done on the little white box.

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
LightyKD said:
I still dont see why there is no Wii version. Sorry but Cel Shading isn't that intense of a art style that the Wii cant handle it. I can bet peanuts that this game on a DVD-9 with less enemies could totally be done on the little white box.
You don't even know how this game is going to turn out and you're saying it should be on the Wii? ha.

Stop crying because you can't pirate it easily.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.