Not open for further replies.

Stickell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw the most underground generic/movie looking titles, like TMNT, or Mystery Dungeon....

the point of this is i want you guys to tell me what the most generic, messed ds game titles you have ever seen for the ds or gba!

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Stickell said:
I saw the most underground generic/movie looking titles, like TMNT, or Mystery Dungeon....

the point of this is i want you guys to tell me what the most generic, messed ds game titles you have ever seen for the ds or gba!

Underground would mean something that not alot of people have heard about. If you have heard of Nintendo, you've heard of Pokemon. Simple fact. And everyone, including that retarded cousin you keep locked in the basement has heard of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. How are they Underground?

Generic would be some of the Shovelware games, like Catz, Dogz, and the 4 or 5 sequals of each. How exactly is TMNT and Pokemon "Generic"??

You really need to be locked up with your retarded cousin in the basement for this post!

Stickell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off- Who the fuck are you talking about when you say retarded cousin? You dont know me.
Second off- maybe my view of underground is different than yours, and that is the one i was talking about when i sad 'MOVIE'
Third off- the point was just me trying to start a conversation on this god forsaken site, seeing as every time i try to post a topic about something that i want peoples opinion on, everyone wants to insult me because this site HAS DONE ALMOST EVERY TOPIC that i could think of to start a conversations, unless it is about a new video game...

Why cant we just get along?
Why do you have to be such an asshole?
fuck you
fuck this site
i fucking quite
yaynds.gif

Icey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Stickell said:
First off- Who the fuck are you talking about when you say retarded cousin? You dont know me.
Second off- maybe my view of underground is different than yours, and that is the one i was talking about when i sad 'MOVIE'
Third off- the point was just me trying to start a conversation on this god forsaken site, seeing as every time i try to post a topic about something that i want peoples opinion on, everyone wants to insult me because this site HAS DONE ALMOST EVERY TOPIC that i could think of to start a conversations, unless it is about a new video game...

fuck you
fuck this site
i fucking quite
yaynds.gif

Dont forget kids, teh interwebz iz seriouz buizznezz.

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll type this so that you have a small possibility of understanding it

fourth off - you're american, however you don't quite seem to have a grasp of your own language
fifth off - in addition to horrific grammar, your spelling is atrocious
sixth off - watch the language, you're well on your way to being banned
seventh off - the site has sections for different things. with that being said, this is a section to specifically dedicated to discussing games for the nintendo ds, not for ranting about nothing. use the test area, that's what it's there for.

ps
when you do make your next post, make sure to have something intelligent to say. you can catch more flies with honey than you will with vinegar as they say.
happy.gif

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your main problem, is that it doesn't take people here at gbatemp long to sense you're an idiotic asshole. You might be able to get by longer on other sites, but we don't tolerate that shit here. Go home and grow a brain, then come back and visit.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
the point was just me trying to start a conversation on this god forsaken site, seeing as every time i try to post a topic about something that i want peoples opinion on

You really want to know our opinions on "Underground, generic" titles? I doubt it, you're just thinking of random threads to post. There is no real point to this topic, so why post it? I'm really wondering what you want to achieve here. This isn't MSN, where you have random conversations. The place to have random conversations is in the Testing Area.
And I'm also part of the 'I Love Grammar' club, so sort it out.
nyanya.gif

Hehe, we're an unbearable lot, aren't we!

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Ruri said:
Did somebody say Pokemon? What a generic name!

Pokemon? POKEMON?

You mean POLKAMON!

*ahem* Krabby Snubble Venonat, Mankey Chansey and Zubat, Slowking Ditto Butterfree, Lugia and Caterpie. Oddish Poliwag Goldeen, Elekid and Nidoqueen, Victreebell and Magneton, EVERYBODY POLKAMON!

Gawd I can't believe I remember that from how many effing years ago
tongue.gif

BTW this topic totally doesn't belong here
tongue.gif

podunk1269

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Stickell said:

fuck you
fuck this site
i fucking quite
yaynds.gif

what a douche

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
i don't understand what the point of this thread is

Posts merged

Stickell said:

fuck you
fuck this site
i fucking quite
yaynds.gif

NO

YOUR FIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum